❤ Chap 29 ❤

WARNING : THIS CHAPTER MAY CONTAIN INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE. SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE!

Ariel POV

Aaron took me to Days Inn. We've been here for a couple days.

"Excuse , me mister." I say peeping into the living room. He gave me the bedroom and he sleeps in the living room.

"What you need kid ?" he said texting on his phone.

"How do you know Allison ?" I asked.

"Don't worry about it." He scoffed.

"Do you have any kids ?"

"You ask a lot of questions to be 13." he groaned.

"Sorry." I muttered.

He sighed. "I have 3. A set of twins and a daughter. They're probably teenagers now."

"Where are they ?"

"I don't know. I just hope they are somewhere safe." he said running his hand over his face.

"My daddy left me and my mom when I was just a kid. Do you know your kids names ?"

"The twins are Amira and Aaron or something like that. And the little one , I'm not really sure." he said. "What's your name kid ?"

"Ariel. I already told you." I said.

"Well , Ariel , I know Allison because she's my baby's mother."

"Daddy ?" I asked confused , yet slightly relieved. If he's my dad , I'm going to be beyond excited.

Amyree POV

I got in trouble for cussing at Meek , but I don't care. He shouldn't have yelled at me. As a punishment, I couldn't go to the AMA's. Aysia got to go though. I haven't been able to go a lot of places lately. I stayed with Daddy in his hotel. He lives in L.A. and we live in Atlanta.

"Amyree , when are you gonna try to get yourself together ?" he asked coming into the kitchen where I was.

"I'm trying." I said.

"If you keep making the same mistakes , you're obviously not trying hard enough." he lectured. I rolled my eyes. "I spoil you too much."