❤ Chap 23 ❤

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER MAY CONTAIN INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE. SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE!

Nicki POV

Safaree is really tripping. I really dont think it's that big of a deal , but I mean that's what Daddy's are for right ?

"Safaree , you're doing the most. It's not this serious."

"So , our 16 year old daughter having a now public affair with a 30 year old man isn't serious ? Okay , Nicki." he scoffed.

"I gotta go. My daughters and I have stuff to prepare for." I sighed in frustration and hung up.

He is so difficult. He just needs to let all of this die down , but Amyree should've listened to me. I picked up my phone and texted Amyree.

Mommy - Don't listen to your father . Im not letting you go anywhere .

Amyree - Omg ! Thank you so much , Mommy ! I was crying my ass off !

Amyree - I mean butt .

Mommy ✨ - smh . I shouldve made you go.

Amyree - Ma , that's not even funny

Mommy ✨ - Wasn't supposed to be.

Amyree - bye .

I texted in our group chat with Aysia this time.

Mommy ✨ / Madré - Girls , get ready. We gotta leave in 3 hours.

Aysia /  Suh ✊- K.

Amyree / Big Suh - What should my next video be about ?

Mommy / Madré - You getting dressed so we dont end up late

Amyree / Big Suh - Ma

Aysia / Suh ✊ -

Mommy ✨ / Madré - Amyree

Aysia / Suh✊ - Idk "Jadah" think of something.

Mommy ✨ / Madré - Just upload an old video and hurry up!

I stopped texting them and went to Amyree's room. Her and Avé were still in their robes.

"Girls ! We have two hours and neither of you are anywhere near ready!"

"I told her to hurry up." Avé said.

"But you're not even ready." I straight faced her.

"But I just got out the shower , see." she said grabbing her wet hair.

"Just hurry up." I said walking away.

I proceeded to Aysia's room. Her and Angel were almost ready. They were doing Aysia's hair , but they were dressed.

"Thank you , God." I whispered and walked into my room. Aysia and Angel had to host a thing for World of Dance and we have to go there first.

-

It took a while for Amyree to get ready , but we're on our way to where Aysia and Angel have to shoot , so that's good.

" Aysia , why do you go by Charlize instead of Aysia ?" Angel asked her.

" I don't know. " Aysia shrugged.

" Yea , why do you go by Jadah ?" Avé asked Amyree. She just shrugged.

" Well , girls make sure you stay focused , but still have fun." I advised them.

" Aysia. " Angel said turning her attention to Aysia.

" We'll see what I can do. " Aysia laughed.

" You know she can't stay focused for nothing  , so we'll do what we can." Angel confessed.

" We're here." our driver announced. We walked in the building and many people greeted us - mostly Aysia and Angel. Walking into the filming room , everything was already set up. The girls got in place and the cameras started.

" Alright , ready?" the camera guy asked.

Angel looked at Aysia. "Yea." she chuckled. They did their little handshake thingy and started.