❤ Chap 38 ❤

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER MAY CONTAIN INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE. SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE!

Nicki POV

I've been in this hospital for almost three weeks and Amyree isn't getting any better. The doctors said she's in a coma. She was the only one affected by the impact of the car. We're allowed in her room until 9 o'clock. Avé and I have been here everyday from 12 o'clock until nine. Aaron comes in too but leaves about thirty minutes later. Aysia's with Safaree. They come visit everyday. I just want her to wake up so that we can go home. I don't even know the guy she was in the car with. I just want my baby back. So I can hug and embrace her like never before.

Amyree POV

I'm tired of being like this. I've tried opening my eyes, but I couldn't. It was like there was super glue holding them together. I could hear my surroundings though. I've heard my sister come in and cry over me, I've heard Avé's apologies on Darin's bitch ass behalf, I've heard my daddy screaming 'fuck, fuck, fuck' while hitting something hard, possibly the wall. I've decided to keep calling Safaree my Daddy. He is my dad. Aaron's my father. I just wish this would all be over so I can be back home. With my family.

Aysia POV

I've been to dance these past two weeks more than usual. It's the only way to clear my mind from Amyree. I want her back, out of the hospital, back at home. I've only told Angel. She's helping me through. But that's what best friends are for right ? Without dance or Angel, I'd be a complete mess right now. I would probably be sitting in my room, under the covers or staring at the walls. Nick called to check up on us, but I didn't tell him about Amyree. I didn't want him to worry. He said that Amyree wasn't answering and I told him I wasn't with her and that her phone was probably dead or something. It was definitely hard lying to Nick, the guy who raised me the first eleven years of my life. They never switched my homes, only because nothing bad happened that the government knew about.

I sat in my bed scrolling down my Instagram, an old picture of Amyree and Karen popped up. I smiled at it and decided to post a picture of us.

@ayitschar1 - sisters 👭

I began to type a whole paragraph, but no one knew about the accident.

"Aysia, are you ready?" Daddy called from down stairs.

"Yeah." I faintly answered with a sigh. We are going to see Amyree. I hate seeing her like this, so we don't stay for long. I ran downstairs in my PINK attire. We jumped in the car and drove away. The whole car ride was silent. I didn't really want to speak until Amyree was better.

Once we got in the hospital, we went straight into Amyree's room. She was there. Looking hopeless, just like she had been for the past two weeks. I sat by Mom and hugged her tightly while Daddy sat on the other side with his head in his hands, shaking his leg. He looked up at Amyree occasionally, cursing underneath his breath and shaking his head then rubbing his hand over his face. He kept repeating the same thing, but I soon started to hear sniffs coming from him. I got up from my Mom and went to comfort him.

"She's going to be okay." I mumbled. "I just know it."

Soon we heard a noise. We all just looked all the each other but no one moved a muscle. I guess it was because we didn't know what to feel, but a group of nurses and doctors ran in the room pushing us out. Come on, Amyree.