Schedule *not an update*

Okay I get that you want me to update and all but I have things to do outside of Wattpad. I have cheer , dance , theatre , a family , and friends to attend to . My schedule is hectic . Every person in my house is never just sitting around .

On weekdays ( Monday - Friday ) I have school from 8:00 - 4:00 . That's a long time and we're not allowed to use our phones or we get them taken and have to pay $15 . I have cheer practice in the morning on Monday , Tuesday , and Friday from 6:00 AM - 7:35 AM . I have cheer practice after school from 4:05 PM - 6:30 PM on Wednesday , Thursday , and occasionally Friday . I have dance as much as possible . I attend as many dance rehearsals as I can . I have theatre during school from 1:05 PM - 2:00 PM and Monday and Friday after school from 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM . My family I try to spend as much time with them as I can . My friends I spend time with on the weekends and when I can after school .

My baby sister is a dancer . She dances basically every weekday and Saturday mornings . It takes time to get her ready , help my mom around the house , and get to the studio . During the drive I help my mom with business she needs to handle .

My other sister plays soccer ,  basketball , runs track , cheers , dances , and does gymnastics . She has cheer Fridays from 3:00 PM - 6:00 PM . Gymnastics and dance is whenever she can fit it in . She's in basketball training from 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM on Monday , Wednesday , and Thursday . She runs track Tuesday and Thursday from 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM .

My brothers are in football 24/7 . They're both on varsity which means they're the best so they practice from 5:00 AM - 7:00 AM on Monday , Tuesday , Thursday , and Friday . Then every day after school from 2:45 PM - 5:45 PM . Fridays and Saturdays they have football games .

My family means everything to me so I try to spend as much time as I can with them . My best friends like to spend time with me as well so I have to do that . I don't have a car therefore I can't drive where I need to go on my own time . I update as much as I can . Besides that I had to leave my electronics alone to focus on school and other things . My grades are every where . Not like I'm failing but my grades keep going up then down and back up . I want to go to Juilliard so my  grades need to stay high .

I love you all my readers , voters , commenters everything but I need time . With everything going on I lose ideas .

Thank you. Toodaloo !

                 xTrendyMisfitBaddie