❤ Chap 33 ❤

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER MAY CONTAIN INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE. SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE!

Amyree POV

I was reading something I saw in a magazine about Mommy and Meek. It said that Meek was allegedly abusing her. I scrunched my face at the ignorant comment. I don't really like him , but I know that he wouldn't do that. That's not his character at all. This is why my parents said not to read anything in the tabloids. They aren't even together now, so how would he beat her?

They basically took a break because he's on house arrest. I really wasn't affected by it. I still didn't like him very much so him being on house arrest was the least of my worries. But my mom as been going to see him a lot lately. I haven't talked to my daddy, Safaree, in a while. I haven't talked to Aysia either. Now that I think about it, I haven't really talked to very many people lately. I decided to call my sister to check on her. The phone rang for a little before she answered.

"Amyree!" she squealed through the phone.

"Hey Aysia! I miss you so much you just don't know." I happily responded. And it was true, I did miss her. She's always with her dad or at dance so I don't see her very much.

"I'm coming home in about 2 days I think." she responded. "But I'll text you. I'm at dance now."

"Alright." I sighed. I picked up my phone and texted Avé.

To Bestie 👯💕

My mom's coming with me to lunch with Aaron 😣

From Bestie 👯💕

Bitch you dumb 😑 why would you tell her ?

To Bestie 👯💕

You know I hate keeping stuff from her 😭 and she kept asking

From Bestie 👯💕

Dumb ass 😭 but you better hope nothing go down

To Bestie 👯💕

You're not helping me Avé

From Bestie 👯💕

What you want me to say ? 'Oh it's okay Amyree. Everything's gonna be peaches and cream.' ?

"Amyree, are you almost ready?" my mom yelled up to me. My eyes grew wide considering I forgot all about the time for lunch with my dad. It's already 4:30 and it's about a 15 minute drive. I quickly rushed to my closet and grabbed a Pink outfit. I put my curled hair into a ponytail. I grabbed my wallet and my phone and ran downstairs seeing my mom sitting on the couch texting on her phone.

"Ready." I said and ran to the door. The car ride was quite quiet considering I'm super nervous. I'm not sure how this will end.

When we finally got to Cold Stone I took a deep breath before getting out. Mommy put on her sunglasses and grabbed her purse. I pursed my lips together as I saw them sitting in a booth by the window. When we walked in, I walked over with Mommy trailing close behind me. They looked up at me and smiled, but Aaron's smile dropped when he saw my mom.

"Onika." Aaron said.

"Aaron." she responded. I just looked at Ariel and took a seat in the booth. I pulled out my phone and texted Avé.

To Bestie 👯💕

I don't think this is about to end happily.