❤ Chap 22 ❤

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER MAY CONTAIN INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE. SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE!

Amyree POV

I woke up this morning due to my phone ringing. It was Nick , so I quickly, yet sleepily answered.

"Hello ?"

"My bad , baby. Were you sleeping ?" he sympathized.

"Yes , Nicholas. Its 8:00 in the morning."

"Hey , Amyree." Lacee yelled through the phone.

"Hey. What's up ? Why did you call so early ?"

"Did you watch TMZ last night ?"

I wasn't really worried.  TMZ makes things up all the time. "No , why ?"

"Go on YouTube and watch the first video that pops up ."

"But I'm tired." I whined.

"Amyree." he said in a demanding way.

I sighed and searched for the video. "Okay , okay , fine. You sound like my Daddy."

He laughed.

"What the hell ?" I yelled loudly.

Mom came downstairs and entered the kitchen. "Why are you yelling and cursing in my house ?"

"Sorry , Ma. Oh my freaking gosh !" I corrected looking back down to my iPad.

Avé woke up in a funk because of my noise. "Damn , Amyree. Shut the fuck up."

"Mhm. Just continue like I'm not standing here." Mom said putting her hand on her hip, earning a laugh from me. Aysia woke up and Avé apologized.

"How did they find out about that ?" I muttered.

"It's TMZ. They find out about everything." Nick and my mom said together.

"Why is everybody so loud ?" Angel woke up.

"TMZ caught Amyr-"

"It's nothing." I smiled.

"It's nothing , huh ?" Mom stated sipping whatever was in her cup.

"Thanks , Kermit." I sarcastically said with a blank face.

Avé was the only person laughing. "Kermit , is your tea good ? I'm dying !"

"Avé , shut up ."

"Bitch , no !" she continued to laugh.

I rolled my eyes. "It wasn't even that funny ."

"Don't get mad because I'm hilarious." she retorted scratching the hair in her bonnet. And I told you to leave him alone anyway. So , if you wanna get mad at anybody let it be yourself."

I stood and walked to the plain room of mine in the beach house.

"Well..."

I jumped. "Oh my gosh ! I forgot you were there ! Did you hear all of that ?"

"All of it ."

"How much is all of it ?"

"Enough to know that you should've listened to your Mom . Why didn't you do what she said ?" he said taking her side.

"Because I love you and don't wanna let go." I whined. "Nick , I'll call you back. This is my Daddy. Hello ?"

"Amyree , who the hell is Nick and why are y'all all hugged up together on TMZ ?" he yelled.

"I'm so sorry , Daddy. I really am."

"Who is he?" he asked calmly, but I stayed quiet. I wasn't sure of what to say. "I'm gonna ask you again ; who is he ?"

"Just a friend , Daddy." I lied.

"How old is he ?" he asked calmly.

"30." I mumbled.

"What ? Why the fuck are you messing around with a damn 30 year old man , Amyree ?" he yelled even louder.

"Daddy , I said sorry." I cried.

He sighed in disappointment. "You need to tell your friend goodbye because no daughter of mine , 16 year old at that , will be messing around with a 30 year old man. Pack enough clothes for 2 weeks. You're going out of town for awhile."

"Where am I going ?" I frowned.

"Wherever your mother and I decide." he said hanging up.

"What the actual hell ?" I stared ant my phone.