Just...Waiting...

Miguel
Chapter 37
Dec 17

"And then it just kind of went like that for a couple of weeks," Thrill said and laughed as I stared at him.

"So for two weeks you and Stormie just smashed?" I asked him.

"We would switch it up though. Like when Nola and Robz wanted to do they thang. I found another couple of girls to do mines with until she wanted to fuck with me again or Nola wanted to fuck with Heaven some more," Stormie said.

I looked over at Mila as she smirked and shook her head. She was always so cool about the shit. I was coming to hang out with her until they came back. My nerves were getting to me. I was scared they might get called back or some shit. But know I'm worried about Thrill and this nigga name Ed.

"So what happened to Ed?" I asked.

He smirked and licked his lips.

"I don't know. We lost contact like years ago," he said.

"Mhmm," I said and glared at him.

"Trust me you are the best," he said and winked at me as I heard their plane get called.

"We gotta go. We will see y'all tomorrow night probably," Thrill said as we all said good bye and hung up.

"They look so rough and dirty," I said as me and Mila laughed.

"Don't they though. They ain't getting into nothing until they take they asses to a shower," Mila said.

I laughed and nodded.

"I do like Thrills beard though. It's kind of sexy on him," she said and winked at me.

I laughed.

"Bitch! You know I'm not gonna have him cut it yet. He look all rough and handsome. But he is gonna have to cut his hair though," I said.

"He do look homeless don't he," she said and laughed.

I nodded my head. She was back to normal. Well almost. She had talk to her wife who was in her way home. I watched as she played with Rains wedding band she had put on a necklace before Rain left and began to twirl it.

"How was the trip though?" I asked her as she looked up at me and smiled.

"It was great. It was really relaxing. Imma try and talk Rain into getting a house there," she said and handed me a blunt.

"Y'all ain't you know," I said and placed the blunt to my lips.

"No. We just smoked and they took turns sleeping with me. Like they cuddled up to me and I would feel safe and just fucking be out," she said and chuckled.

I smiled and exhaled. Heaven was right. They all must give off Stormie vibes for her. Which is good to know.

"Well let's take a nap and hopefully we can sneak off with just the girls to pick them up," I said as I made my self comfortable and passed her the blunt.

"Did you meet any niggas name Ed when you were there?" I asked her as we both laughed.

"If I did I would have told you," she said.

"That's why you are my favorite bitch!" I squealed.

She laughed and we just laid up talking shit.