Operation Distraction

Mika
Chapter 7
October 4

"So you really be letting Rain tie you down?"'Mia asked as Mila nodded her head and passed me the blunt.

"Yes nigga for the tenth time," Mila said as she exhaled and chuckled.

I laughed and placed the blunt to my lips. Mila has been up since 4am talking to Rain. She just got off the phone like 10 minutes ago.

"And you too?" She asked me  as I handed her the blunt and exhaled.

I nodded my head. I looked over at the time it was like 6 in the morning and we were still up. It had almost become normal for us to just stay up and then sleep all day.

"Just cuffs though. I don't know what kinky shit Mila and Rain be doing," I said and laughed.

"Mila turns into a vampire," Trina said as she came into the bedroom.

"Shut up nigga," Mila said and laughed as she laid back on the bed.

Mila has been moving from room to room for the last year. Half the time we couldn't find her. But I knew she was in whatever room still smelled like Stormie and this one was still heavy with Raines cologne. So we got lucky finding her. She is barely in their room.

"We need to redecorate this room," Mia said.

I licked my lips. It did look like a bachelors room. Nothing but Mila's clothes were in here. Everything was kind of dark too.

"For what? I like it," Mila said as Trina handed her a blunt and then sat next to her.

"Because. It looks like you don't sleep inhere and a vampire or some shit does ," Mia said.

"Girl. She got like 10 houses. Give her a break she can't fix all of them," Trina said.

I laughed it was true. She did have a decent amount of cribs. Heaven has a couple. But she rents them out I think. She been talking about building a house next to Rains.

"Well we are at this one all the time and this one needs more of both of y'all and less of just her," Mia said as she stood up and walked over to the window.

"Nope. I'm leaving it just like this," Mila said.

"It will give us something to do besides dodging cops," I said as Mia pulled open the curtain and the sun hit us dead in the face.

I  groaned and covered my eyes as I watched as Mila sat up and bit her bottom lip.

"Okay," she said and smirked.

"Yes!" Mia said as she jumped up.

"Traci!"'she yelled as she walked out the door.

"What woman?" Traci yelled.

"Who the fuck you talking to?" Mia yelled back.

We all laughed. They were actually funny as shit together. Especially when Mia is over her shit.

"You sure you wanna do this?" I asked her as she looked at me.

"Mika. I have more than one place that smells and feels like her. It's fine. Besides why not do some more bonding," she said.

I nodded my head. A distraction is a distraction.

"I'll be right back," I said as I got up.

I pulled out my phone and texted Heaven. I was not gonna walk around this big fucking house forever. No way. I laughed as I read the text.

-Mami-
Why? You trying to sit on my face?

I bit my lip. I looked around and texted her back always with the smiley face with the tongue and the purple smirking devil face.

-Mami-
I'll come to you

I smirked and sent her a text saying I was outside of Milas and Rains room.

I bit my bottom lip as I waited for her to walk up. Mila need some clean dirty fun. Something that won't end with us running and out racing the cops. I can't lie when they get Mila they really get her. They all called me a couple months back from a restaurant down the street from the zoo they broke into. I didn't ask any questions. I just got the minivan and came and got they dumb drunk asses.

"Fuck you Red," I heard Ricki say and laugh.

"Shut up nigga I'm serious. Don't make me stomp you," she said and laughed.

"Red we saying you just don't got the height," Heaven said as I watched them round the corner.

"Height isn't everything," Red said.

"I'm just saying there is no fucking way your little ass can reach that shelf," Ricki said and laughed.

"If I want it bad enough I'll reach it," she said as she winked at Ricki and walked off.

"What you need?"Heaven asked me.

I smirked and bit my bottom lip.

"Input and a cop free distraction for Milly," I said and stared into her brown eyes that went so well with her milk chocolate complexion.

I always did have a thing for chocolate. But everything else was new. The feelings and just her aura was different. It made me fall in love with her. She smirked as I watched her eyes dance. I giggled.

"Party!"she yelled as she looked back at the crew.

"I'm single tonight!" Ricki yelled.

"Me too!" Red yelled.

I raised my eyebrow and looked at them.

"We not as committed as y'all," Ricki said and chuckled.

"Don't ask," Heaven said and chuckled.

"Anyway, throw a dope ass party or something. We gotta do whatever to keep Mila in a good mood until Rainie gets back," I said and ran my hand across her collar bone.

I smirked as she let out a small moan and then glared at me.

"Not now," she said lowly as she smirked and moved my hand.

"I gotta make some calls and then I'll call Nora," she said as she backed up.

I shook my head and smirked as I made my way back into Milas room.Operation distract Mila was under way. Just needed to put everything in motion.