Found her

Miguel
Chapter 25
November 12

"What we doing tonight?" Sin asked as she passed Mila the blunt.

"What did we do last night?" I asked her.

"Nothing," Red said.

"And we are doing it again tonight," I said.

I was tired as hell. We have already been out like every other night. I couldn't wait to get back to work next week.

"We done that all week," Mika groaned.

"I do have work you know," I said and sighed.

"So," Heaven said and winked at me.

She knew I could afford it. My money was stacking itself. But I would miss working. I would miss meeting new people. And the flights are free.

"Nope," I said and sat back.

"Come on look at her. She ain't heard from Rain in like two weeks. We gotta do something," Heaven said as I looked over at Mila.

She was puffing on her blunt and scrolling through her phone. That's all she's been doing for the pass almost a month. Work and this. It was getting closer to them coming back. I sighed and nodded my head.

"We can drop the girl with y'all auntie and get into some shit," Traci said.

"Sounds like a plan," Mia said.

I looked back at Mila and notice she was gone. I sighed. She's been disappearing and reappearing a lot. I don't know where she has been going but she does come back less stress than before.

"Where did she vanished too?" Mika asked.

"I think I got an idea," Heaven said as she stood up.

I raised my eyebrow and licked my lips. Of course she would know. She looked at me and nooded. I got up and followed her out the room.

"Just walk fast before they notice," she said as we walked outside.

"We been hanging with Dj, Sin, and Nola and Robz," she said as we kept walking.

"Nola's back?" I asked as we made it to the garage.

"Yeah nigga keep up," she said and laughed as she punched the code in.

"Man. I been high for a entire year. I thought I was dreaming," I said and laughed.

"Yeah. We have been pretty fucked up," she said and opened the door.

I smiled as I heard the music just blasting and people laughing.

"We been working on Rains Christmas presents," Heaven said as I followed the voices.

I smiled as I watched Mila hand Sin the blunt. She looked at Nola and Dj and then walked over to Nola.

"Keep up Nola," she said as she placed her hand on her shoulder.

"I will. You know Stormie did teach me to dance a little bit," she said and placed her hand on Milas waist.

"We will see," she said.

I watched as they quickly but smoothly started  stepping to blow the whistle by too Short. I smirked as they all looked like Rain never left.

"We. Dj, Nola, Me and you. All create a Rainie presence for her. We all have different parts that remind us of her. Hell even Sin. She likes when Sin holds her," Heaven said.

I licked my lips and nodded as Mila laughed as Robz cut in. Mila licked her lips and went back to working on the car.

"Miguelll!! What took you so long?" Dj yelled.

I laughed as we made our way over to them.

"So Miguel did you find out about the hair color?" Heaven asked.

"Mhmm, cotton candy pink and blue," I said as I watched Robz cuddle into Mila.

"Damn you are warm," she mumbled as we all laughed.

"I thought I was the only one she goes to sleep on," Nola said and laughed.

Mila laughed and tapped Sin and handed her the blunt.

"Cotton candy?" Mila said and licked her lips.

"Yeah that's what she was thinking about. Also the soft pink or something," I said as I pulled out my phone.

"Hold on Thrill sent me a picture," I said as I went through my phone.

"He would send a picture," Heaven said and laughed as I handed them my phone.

"Mhmm," Heaven said as she passed the phone to Sin.

"Most Definitely," Dj said as she looked from the phone to Mila.

I laughed as Mila looked at the pictures in Sins hand. She smirked and nodded.

"I would do half and half," Sin said.

"I am," Mila said and smirked.