Damn it we Bonding

Trina
Chapter 30
Dec 6

"Mia. Why are you so touchy lately. We are bonding but you still cranky or some shit," Mila said as she sighed.

"I'm not. You just brought more people in and it's like you pushing us out," Mia said and sighed.

"Mia I would never. You are my sister nothing comes before that. Besides y'all need help planning this wedding. It's a lot of work and ain't nothing wrong with them. They really dope people," Mila said and looked at Mia.

Mia sighed as she let the words sink in.

"Besides I know y'all tired of me just like I get tired of y'all. It's nice having someplace else to go and talk to people who understand how I'm feeling," Mila said and smirked as Mia nodded her head and smiled.

"Now that we all sisters again. Let's go out! We can take the girls to our aunties crib and we can just talk and bullshit," I said as I watched them hugged.

"What about a sleep over! We can get Sin, Red and Robyn to come so we can plan this wedding out," Mia said as she looked at Mila.

"Yeah give them a chance," Mila said and smirked.

I smiled and nodded my head. I never seen them fight at all. Mika says they only came to blows once and Mila beat the hell out of Mia. I definitely can believe it. She a fighter. She always has been since I  could remember. She did have her moment of weakness on relationships. She had a weakness for some bum ass bitches. I don't know how she pulled Raines smooth ass but she did. Rain is what she needed. She needed someone who could meet and exceed her expectations without her knowing it.

"So we thinking movies, smoking of course and something random," Mika said as she walked across the room.

"Yeah that sounds good," I said as I handed Mila the blunt.

I can't lie my sis looks exhausted. It's like she ain't have a good sleep since weeks before Stormie left. She needs that good Stormie sleep. But it won't happen till she gets back. To be honest I couldn't wait for things to go back to normal.

"Where did my girlfriend go?" I asked as I licked my lips and looked around the room.

We had been smoking for almost a hour now and it just hit me. My girl was gone and so was Heaven and them.

"She went to pick up the girls from school with the idiots," Mika said and chuckled.

"Don't worry Trina they with Heaven so it won't be too bad," Mila said.

"Sometimes Heaven is worse though," I said as I remember the 5 hour  trip to the sex store.

It was worth it though. I bit my lip we still have a couple of options to explore but I can't lie I was nervous about the cuffs thing. She was still adjusting to the strap. I licked my lips and looked at Mila. I wanted to ask but then again I wasn't sure.

"Wait! You telling me. You and ya wife got a sex room?" Mika asked as she passed the blunt to Mila.

"Wow!" Mia said and laughed.

"Sin I know you and Dj got one," Robyn said and laughed.

"We do. We just ain't broken it in yet," Sin said and laughed.

"Mila is there a sex room in here?" Mia asked and raised her eyebrow.

I watched as Mila smirked.

"There could be a couple," she said and giggled.

"You nasty bitch!" Mia said and tossed a pillow at her.

"Shut up nigga! I know Heaven and Traci got one," Mila said and laughed as Mia and Mika mouths dropped.

"How do you know?" Robyn asked.

"Don't worry I just know," Mila said and smirked.

"Can I ask a question?" I said as I got nervous.

But you will never know if you don't ask.

"Go ahead Lil sis," Robyn said and laughed as she handed me the blunt.

I chuckled. She said she never had a little sister. I didn't mind having another big sis. Shit she might teach me something new. Hell her and Sin. I can't lie I loved Sins high vibe. It was just so happy and relaxed.

"How do y'all feel about being cuffed during sex? I wanna try it with Esha but I don't know?" I said as I placed the blunt to my lips.

"Well one ask her. Two I fucking love it. Mi body be on new planets," Robyn said and bit her bottom lip.

"Hell yeah. Especially from the back,"Sin said and smirked as her and Robyn slapped hands.

"Then when they grab the cuffs and push you down on the bed.." Mila said and stared off.

"I mean you just got try it and see how you like it. It can led to other shit too," Sin said as she licked her lips.

"Do y'all get choked too?" Mia asked as she rubbed her neck.

"Mmmm," they all said as they smirked.

I raised my eyebrow. I was in school and taking notes. What better to get better than by listing and taking it all in. I smirked as they all began to talk over each other. I know one thing my sisters are nasty and Mila is probably the freakiest out of us all then Mika. I shook my head. What can you expect though. Look who they all fucking with.