Almost

Thrill
Chapter 16 bonus
October 17,2018

"I swear I can't wait until I can get a real fucking shower and some food," I mumbled.

"Man! I can't wait to get home and fall balls deep in some pussy," Barker said and we all laughed as I passed the blunt to Major.

"Who you telling? A nigga finna be all about sleep, sex, smoke and food when I get back," Major said as she exhaled and sat back in her chair.

"You just trying to get the fuck up out this damn heat," Morgan said and laughed.

I chuckled hell yeah we all trying to get out this damn heat. I was tired of it begin sweaty and I needed a haircut. I liked my lips.

"Shit ain't you?" Barker asked and chuckled.

"Hell yeah. Out this mutha fucka heat. Trying to get home and some head in a real fucking bed bro," Morgan said as we laughed.

"We almost out this bitch tho'," Morgan said and we all sighed.

Yeah we were. Me and Major took care of that problem before we deployed. It only took a couple of weeks. It was easy. They weren't shit. Well to us they weren't. I looked over at Major. She was in her phone. With her lip between her teeth.

"Aww wife must of sent something good," Gordon said.

I laughed as Major flipped him off.

"How is that man?" Hanson asked.

"It's great," Major said as she looked up and chuckled.

"I don't know if I could just fuck one bitch for the rest of my life, "Gordon said and chuckled.

"You gonna meet somebody that will change it. If you don't then keep trying nigga," I said and licked my lips.

"Not you too Thrill?! You were in second place of smash and toss," Gordon groaned.

I laughed.

"Shit changes Bruh," I said and licked my lips.

"Man. Guess I need to never take a trip to Chicago if y'all got bitches up there that make you settle down. I'm still enjoying my hoe life," Gordon said as we all laughed.

I shook my head. This nigga here. He gonna be one of them old ass players with 10 kids and 7 baby mamas. Thats one reason I'm glad I don't fuck women. I would be in trouble if I did.