Its Saturday

Esha
Chapter 5
October 2,2018

I looked over at Trina and smiled. I finally got with my best friend. I placed my hand on the side of her face. She wanted me to move in. I smiled harder. I could get use to this. Waking up to her face everyday. Besides it was hella dope here. It was always something to do or just chill out if you wanted. I found this really nice area the other day. It was the dopest. I wanna take Trina I don't think she has been in that room yet. Or she forget about it.

"Rain is right. That shit is annoying," she mumbled as I gasped.

"Thought you was sleep," I said lowly.

"I thought you was sleeping," she said and turned over on her stomach.

"I was but unlike you I have class today," I said.

I watched as she slowly open her eyes and stared at me. She licked her lips and then bit down on her inner lip.

"You want me to drop you off?" She asked me as she yawned.

"Unless you gonna let me drive ya car," I said as she sat up.

"Naw. I'll take you," she said as she sat up and stretched.

I bit my bottom lip.

"You know it's Saturday right," I said as she quickly turned around and I smirked.

I laughed as she tackled me against the bed and started tickling me.

"Stop doing that to me nigga," she said.

I laughed I couldn't help it. I love fucking with her when she still half sleep and can't focus. It's like talking to Ra when she just wake up and don't know what's going on but just goes with it.

"Nope," I said as she stopped.

She smiled and bit her lip. I bit mines and raised my eyebrow and smirked. She quickly pushed up the oversized t shirt I had on. I gasped as her hands softly rubbed up legs.

"Mmmm," I moaned as her lips came in contact with my clit.

"Shitttt,"I hissed as my back arched off the bed and my girl was thrusting her self into her face.

"Mmmm Trina," I moaned as she gripped my hips and my hand flew to her shoulders.

I bit my lip as she sucked harder as my nails dug into her shoulders. She mumbled something on my clit.
I felt my body shake at the vibrations.

"Imma cum," I said and clenched my teeth as I felt myself cum.

"Fuck mami," I hissed as she quickly and sloppily ate me.

I ran my hand up the shirt and to my breast as my legs wrapped around her neck. I felt my breathing get stuck.

"Trina it's... Fuckkkkkk!" I yelled as my body shook.

I gripped the sheets as something ripped through my body. I gasped for air as my body just shook and went numb. I was scared. I let out a long moan as I felt my legs stretch and out and my body arch off the bed and shake harder. I closed my eyes and yelled as the feeling ripped through my entire body. Then I relaxed and my body floated back down to the bed. I bit my
Lip as she slowly pulled back. I watched as she smirked and pulled my shirt down. I smirked as my body still shook and felt amazing. I bit my bottom lip as I watch her wipe her face with her hand. It was covered in juice.

"Fuck,"'I mumbled as she chuckled.

I sighed and ran my thumb across her bottom lip and pulled her in for a deep kiss. She let out a small moan as I felt the tips of her green nails slowly run up and down my thigh.

"Round 2?" She asked me as she pulled back from the kiss and began to quickly rub my clit.

"Fuck!" I yelled and grabbed on to her beater as another one ripped through my body.

I bit my lip as I tried to regain my breathing. I looked up at her as she smirked and then slapped my girl. I moaned.

"She ready huh?" She asked me.

I giggled and shook my head. I was more then ready.