Mission

R.Major
Bonus Chapter 24
Day 443

"Down! Down! Down!" Thrill yelled through the radio.

I grabbed my baby tighter as I ran up the stairs. Taking three at a time as we undertook some heavy fire. I hate search and rescues. But they were fun. So much adrenaline.

"Major! I hope yo ass is on the way! We need you to take that nigga out!" Gordon yelled.

I ran over to the widow and set my baby up. I licked my lips and found the bitch ass nigga. I licked my lips and spotted the dude. I smirked and pulled the trigger. I said a small prayer and watched him fall.

"Major let's go!" Thrill yelled.

I packed up my stuff and headed down the stairs.

"All the buildings are cleared. We bed down here for the night. We rest up and we hit them at 0150," I said as we all regrouped.

They all nodded and agreed as we all stood up and stretched. I looked around and licked my lips. I need some food. I was hungry as shit. I licked my lips as I spotted a couple of goats. I smirked.

"Y'all want goat?" I asked them.

"Man anything would be better then these things,"'Handson said as he pulled out his MRE.

I chuckled. Goat it is. I'm sure it's some more stuff around here. It was a village. But everybody that lived
here left when some funky shit started happing with the government. I don't care. I just know we got a good 5 miles to go before we reach the target. We had been out here for like three weeks now. Everytime we got close they would move. It was pissing us all off.

"Man. Imma find me something to drink," Gordon said and chuckled.

I laughed. Yeah he was gonna find something to drink alright. We all could use something to drink and smoke. I licked my lips and pulled out my field knife and a square. I placed it to my lips and lit it. I placed my lighter back in my pocket and made my way over to dinner.

"Damn Major! This good as fuck. Imma have to make my way up to Chicago just to get a plate," Handson said.

I laughed this nigga was a trip. Just a country ass dude from Arkansas. If I knew some straight girls I would definitely hook them up. He ain't a bad looking dark sink dude with waves and good heart. Slick ass mouth though.

"Hell yeah. I ain't know you can cook too," Gordon said.

This dude here. A white black boy with red hair and freckles. Just a funny looking kid with the soul of a black man. To prove it he loved him some sistas. Like this dude probably had like 3 baby mamas. He need to slow his ass down.

"I can do a little something something," I said as I placed the cup of bourbon Gordon found to my lips.

"Naw this nigga can throw down," Thrill said as he laughed and started to roll up this blunt.

We been smoking but not as heavy as we usually do. We gotta stay sharp out here.

"Major this is more than a little something, something," Jones said.

Jones was half black and Korean and the second biggest hoe besides Thrill. I swear if Thrill wasn't scared of Miguel Jones would be face down and ass all the way up.

"It was pretty good wasnt it," I said as I looked at the almost gone roasted goat.

"Man. Definitely gonna sleep good tonight," Welch said.

Welch was cool. A white body from Wisconsin. He was a big stocky dude. You can tell he worked on a farm or some shit. He just looked like a good old farm boy getting out to see the world. He was excited and he was a hell of a shot.

"Well let's bed down. We gotta a early day tomorrow," I said as Thrill handed me a blunt.