Breaking points

Mika
Chapter 21
Oct 23

I bit my lip as I rolled over and laid my head on Heavens chest as her snores bounced off the wall. I giggled she was in a good deep sleep. I don't blame her everybody is almost at their breaking point but they are holding on. Heaven and Mila had to be the strongest ones here. They were taking care of business and us but at night they stay up. They stay up and worry and talk. I had woke up one night and Heaven was gone. It scared me for a bit mostly cause you know. She was a hoe for a minute. I had found her and Mila in the music room. They were smoking and playing around with songs and stuff. It was nice. I guess it was their way of just soothing themselves.

I ran my hand down Heavens face. I bit my bottom lip. She was the sexiest piece of chocolate I have ever seen. Her body was kind of tone too. You could tell she use to play some type of sport. I watched as her big curly fro framed her face. She swears she gonna straight it but that's been a couple of weeks now. Imma do it for her in a minute. I felt her hand on my ass.

"Mika go to sleep mamas," she mumbled in her deep country accent that sent chills down my spine.

"Put me back to sleep Heaven," I said.

"Damn you not tired yet?" She asked me and rolled over ontop of me.

"Not that way you ass. Sing me a song," I said as she rolled her eyes and laid her head on my chest.

"No. I'm going back to sleep," she mumbled and I laughed.