2 Milly- 0 Me

Robyn
Chapter 14
October 12,2018

"I have a lot of moves," Mila said as she gave me this sexy half smile.

"We want ta see some of dem," I said as I felt my body get warm.

I watched as she giggled. She is so beautiful . She slowly pulled this blunt from behind her ear and placed it to her lips. I raised my eyebrow as she pulled out a book of matches out her pocket.

"You definitely been around Rainie to long," Sin said and giggled as I watch her light this fat as blunt.

She shook the match out as her dimples deepened as she inhaled. I can't lie. I love seeing a match light something and she made the shit look like sex.

"Rule 10. Always carry matches," she said as she exhaled and wink at me.

I looked over at my wife. She was smiling hard as fuck as she shook her head. This the second loss I have taken. It's nothing sexier than watching someone use matches. It's like they give off this sexy ass badass vibe. Like they just ain't give a shit.

"What the Fuck?!" I mouthed to Nola as she chuckled and shrugged.

"Can we see some new moves tho? Like what you gonna lay on Major type of moves," Dj said.

I watched as she laughed and handed me the blunt.

"Maybe when Rainie gets back," she said and licked her lips.

"Why? I mean she don't have to know. Besides it's just a couple moves," I said as I stepped forward to her and grabbed the blunt

"Trust me she will find out," she said as she stared up at me.

"And if she does. What is she gonna do?" I asked her and raised my eyebrow.

"I'll be sore. Happy but very sore," she said and licked her lips.

I smirked and bit my lip as she reached up and cupped my chin before running her hand up the side of my face and to my ear. I felt my nipples get hard as I placed my hands on her waist. I placed the blunt to my lips as my eyes followed hers that was focused on my lips.

"That's a risk I'm okay with," I mumbled and exhaled  as her hand found the back of my neck.

"I'm sure. You are lucky that I am teaching Sin," she said as my head fell back at her touch.

It was light. So much lighter than Nova's. She had my full attention. I wasn't worry about nobody else right now. This moment was very very nice.

"What else have you been teaching Sin?" Dj asked.

"None of your business,"Mila said as she pulled away.

I looked over at Nova and bit my bottom lip. She smirked and nodded.

'Oh my gawd,' I mouthed to Nola as she laughed.

This woman was dangerous. She definitely was on Stormies level. They probably play really well off of each other. I watched as Mila laughed as her and Sin made there way to this stripper pole in the basement.

"Have you been practicing?"Mila asked her.

I licked my lips as I tried to regain myself. My panties were wet. She got me with one simple motion of her hand. I lost super bad.

"Do you think maybe we could talk Rain into a trip when she gets back?" I asked as Nola came and stood next to me as we watched Sin and Mila stretch.

"You mean like one of those trips?" She asked me.

I looked up at her and nodded my head.

She smirked and licked her lips as she looked down at me. She wasn't gonna tell me no, but she was hesitant.

"I don't know if Mila wants to share," she said.

"Nola look at that and tell me you don't want to atleast ask Rain and Mila," I said  and pointed at Mila who was showing Sin how to slide down the pole in a split.

I watched as my wife groaned as she watched Mila hit the floor in this split quick as fuck.

"I will see what I can do," she said and licked her lips.

I giggled and pecked her lips before I made my way over to the mini class Mila was teaching. I wouldn't mind learning some things. Nola would like it. I would have one more trick in my bag. It would be a win win.