Only One

Heaven
Chapter 15
October 13,2018

"Where is Mila?" Ricki asked me.

I shrugged my shoulders. I knew but I'm not telling. They don't need to know everything.

"But she is safe right?" Traci asked as I placed the blunt to my lips.

I nodded my head yes as I watched them both sigh and sit back on the couch. 

"Man thought we were gonna be dead," Ricki said and chuckled as I handed her the blunt.

"Nigga my heart stop a little bit," Traci said as I chuckled.

"Shut up Heaven. If you ain't know where she was you would of been just as scared," Ricki said.

"Nope, Rain won't hurt me like y'all and besides if something would happen. I wouldn't be sitting on my ass like y'all," I said and laughed.

"True. Cause I would just sit and smoke as much weed as I can and accept my death," Ricki said.

We all laughed. It was true. When Stormie is mad then ain't no telling what she will do.

"Yeah well don't worry she is good," I said and licked my lips.

"Where is Mika?" I asked them.

We had been chilling and smoking for a few hours and I haven't heard from Mika yet. I guess her phone was dead or she was busy catching up on some work.

"Man, her and Mia are working on Rains and Mila bedroom. You know they like that decorating shit," Traci said.

I licked my lips and grabbed the blunt from Ricki.

"Stormie is gonna be piss," Traci said.

"You think so?" Ricki asked.

"You remember when that one girl tried to redo her entire apartment," Traci said.

I laughed. I couldn't help it.

"The bitch was only supposed to do the bathroom," Miguel said as he walked into the new smoke room.

"Man I ain't never seen somebody held 4feet in the air
Before," Traci said and laughed.

"Told her ass to stay out of the music room," I said and chuckled.

"Tried to turn the music room into her woman cave and got thrown out on her ass," Miguel said and laughed.

"Not to mention she was already in thin ice," Ricki said.

I laughed and nodded my head. Rain found out she was cheating on her the same day. So that just pushed everything over the top. But we did have a good time afterwards though.

"We did have fun helping her get over her," Traci said and smirked.

I licked my lips and sat back on the couch.

"It was pretty dope," Ricki said as I felt her stare at me.

I smirked and looked over at her. It was fun. Especially since I know that Ricki likes to be submissive every now and then.

"What was this fun y'all had?" Mika asked as she walked into the room.

I smirked and looked at her as I placed the blunt to my lips and inhaled. I guess our fun was over now. I slowly exhaled.

"Don't worry about it. You would of have to of been there," Miguel said and giggled.

"Well shit I wanna know," Mia said as she walked over to Traci.

"No you don't," Ricki said and chuckled as Red sat in her lap.

They had this open relationship. Ricki wasn't ready to commit yet but she still wanted Red. Red was a little hard to read, but she seemed okay with it. To me they were just fucking around.

"What they don't need to know?" Red asked.

I smirked as she locked eyes with me. She smirked. Yeah I had Red and she was a sexy little aggressive thing. Ricki probably was struggling with that a little bit. Red was on a whole new plain of sex and Ricki was still stuck at the old one. It takes her time to warm up.

"California," I said.

I watched as Red blushed.

"Fuck! Yeah they don't need to know about that," she said and laughed.

"Alright for real what happened?" Mia asked as she sat up.

Traci laughed.

"Heaven," Mika said in her warning tone.

I giggled and pecked her lips. It was cute.

"You know Rain is gonna kill y'all for messing up her room," Miguel said.

Thank you Miguel. He knew how to distract. That is why he is Stormie day 1. No look required he just jumps in and saves the day. That my super Puerto Rican. I'm definitely gonna get him something nice for Christmas. I swear I am.

"Well that's why we need y'all help. What does Stormie like? We know she likes music and shit. But what else?" Mia asked.

"Nope!" Miguel said.

"What?" Mia asked.

"Y'all WILL not get us in trouble too," he said.

"Relax Mila okayed it," Mika said.

I watched as Miguel relaxed and we laughed as we sat down.

"Rain loves it dark, or dim lights," Red said and smiled.

"Super hero's and villains she loves them too," Miguel said.

"Jazz. Her vibe is like jazz, go with a jazz club feel. I think Mila likes jazz too," I said as I looked at Mika.

She bit down on her bottom lip. I smirked as she grabbed the blunt from my hand.

"Why don't you help us pick out some things for the room when Mila gets back," she said.

I nodded my head.

"But until she does how about we dip off for a bit," I said as I planted kisses on her neck as she giggled.

"Mmmm. You are high ain't you," she moaned as she pushed me back.

I bit my bottom lip as her formed a small smirk.

"Let's go mami," she said pecked my lips.

I licked my lips as I watched Mika walk across our room in Rains house.I placed the blunt to my lips as I watched her pull her hair up in a ponytail as she walked over and sat next to me.

"Heaven," she said as she turned and around to face me and take the blunt I just started on.

"Mhmm," I said and looked at her.

She smirked as she exhaled as she leaned in and placed her hand on my cheek and stared me dead in my soul. She was about to lay down a law. I bit my lip. I was about to submit.

"I'm the only one remember that," she said as she slapped my chest.

I groaned and nodded my head as I went in for a kiss.
She placed her hands on my chest as her hand pushed me back and she smirked. I watched as her grey eyes danced as she bit her lip and suddenly straddled my lap.

"No Heaven. I want to hear you say it," she said and licked her lips.

"You the only one," I said and bit my lip as I placed my hands on her waist.

"I'm the only bitch pussy you eating and fucking," she said as I raised my eyebrow.

Not even gonna lie. She had turned me on quick as fuck. I nodded my head and leaned in and placed my lips on her neck.

"No. Say it mami," she moaned as I bit down on her neck.