All dogs are Different..

Trina
Chapter 3
October 1st

"Hey baby," Esha said as she got into the car.

"Hey baby," I said as I went in for a kiss.

She placed her hand on my chest and slowly pushed me back. I raised my eyebrow and looked down at her hand and then back up at her.

"Trina just a peck," she said and smirked.

"Why?" I asked her as I felt myself get mad.

She pushed me back.

"You know we haven't had sex in a couple of months," she said.

I licked my lips. I nodded my head. I sighed I knew where this was going.

"Yeah," I said as I started up the car.

She placed one hand on the side of my face and turned it to face hers. She slowly ran her thumb across my bottom lip.

"If you kiss me..I don't think we would make it out this campus parking lot," she said and pulled me closer to her.

I smirked and slowly nodded my head. She smirked and placed a light kiss on my lips as she quickly pulled back. I bit my bottom lip. Her lip was trapped between her teeth.

"Trust me. There is nobody else. I got who I wanted," she said.

I nodded my head. I put the car in gear and pulled out the parking lot.

"Were you nervous ?" She asked me and passed the blunt.

"Yeah a little bit," I said and smirked.

I watched as she bit down on her bottom lip. She smirked as I slowly inhaled the blunt.

"Why is that?" She asked me as I exhaled.

"I don't know, just ain't want to lose what I just got. You have made me very selfish and jealous," I said and chuckled.

She laughed and shook her head. I watched as she stood up and walked over to me. She took the blunt from me and placed it between her lips as she straddled my lap. She inhaled and then grabbed the back of my head. I smirked as she pulled my hair.
She slowly exhaled and pecked my lips.

"I have always been jealous of all those girls you were with," she said against my lips as  my hand landed on her ass.

"You ready to move in yet?" I asked her.

"I don't know," she said.

"You pretty much have. You definitely have been paying attention," I said and licked my lips.

"It is a lot of fun here, and I do miss sleeping with you.
I do get nervous when I'm not here,"'she said as she stared at me.

"Why?" I asked her as she handed me the blunt.

"Once a dog , always a dog," she said.

I laughed and placed the blunt to my lips. I slowly inhaled and then quickly grabbed her jaw. I watched as she gasped. I slowly exhaled into her mouth as I watched her inhaled. I quickly kissed her and then pulled back as she exhaled.

"All dogs are different," I said and licked my lips.

"Do it again," she mumbled.

I smirked. I saw Rain do it to Mila before she left. I been waiting to try it out. I can't wait till she comes back. I swear my sex time has been shorter since she been gone. Esha bit down on her bottom lip.

"Okay," I said and placed the blunt to my lips.