FaceTime

Major
Day 454
Chapter 27 Bonus

"What did ya girl send you?!" Hanson yelled as soon as I opened my phone up.

"None of your business," I said and laughed.

"It is! Ya wife is fine as fuck Major," Gordon said and chuckled.

"You got two girlfriends nigga," Hanson said as I laughed and ignored them.

I clicked on the video and licked my lips. She was looking oh so right. She had on a pair of my grey sweat pants and one of my black dress shirts. I smirked she kinda was dressed like Robz. I smiled as she looked in the camera. Her lips were coated in a black matte lipstick and she had on one of my Raiders SnapBack on. Her eyes were a low faded grey as she bit her bottom lip and her natural brown waves flowed from under the hat as she placed on the headphones and snatched a blunt from Robyn. That explains it. I watched as the video went from color to black and white as my wife placed a blunt to her lips and slowly exhaled and winked at the camera and laugh.

"Fuck you and your luck," Gordon said as I felt him lean over as Mila voice made my guy twitch as I heard her sing the first verse of some Demo.

I laughed as the band dropped in and the camera zoomed out and in on my cousins, Dj on the trumpet and London on drums as Ricki played the procession. I was feeling it.

I laughed as the camera went back on to Mrs. Rose as she smiled. I bit my bottom lip. Good and gone as soon as I got back. I licked my lips as I watch dance a bit a she sang. I groaned as my guy got hard. I smirked and closed the video and FaceTime my wife.

"Hey baby," she said as she smiled at me.

"How are you doing?" I asked her and placed a black to my lips and inhaled.

I really wanted some weed but I'm waiting on it. Cause I know imma try and fuck somebody.

"I'm good. Just missing you. You had me really scared a few months ago " she said and smirked as a tear rolled down her face.

"I'm sorry Jamila. Sometimes things just happen for no reason,"

I watched as she wiped away a tear and smiled.

"Rule 3," she said and smirked.

"Yeah Rule 3 plus the triple platinum rule you made up before I left," I said and chuckled as she smiled and blushed.

I watched as her dimples deepened as she bit down on her bottom lip.

"Always come home. No matter what," she said and giggled.

I watched as she raised her eyebrow and bit her bottom lip. Her eyes started to shine like a billion grey and green stars. I can't tell you how bad I wanted my wife. She let out a small moan. She wanted daddy too.

"What y'all been up to lately?" I asked her as her dimples deepened as she smiled.

"Trying to stay out of jail," she said and laughed