Mall Trip

Esha
Dec 6
Chapter 29

"What you want for Christmas?" Trina asked me as she passed me the blunt and began to rub my foot.

I placed the blunt to my lips and inhaled. We were sitting on the couch in the living room. Mila was at work and the girls were now in head start. Mila put them after Rain left. She said she wasn't gonna her sisters becoming old ass adults or something. I slowly exhaled.

"Something better than what you got me last year," I said and placed the blunt back to my lips.

"What I get you last year?" She asked me and looked at me out of these low faded eyes.

I smirked.

"You got me a hoodie and some bath and body works," I said and handed her the blunt.

"True. Well we wasn't dating then so I guess I gotta put some more effort into it," she said and exhaled as she smirked at me.

"I guess I need to do better this year too," I said and bit down on my bottom lip.

She was staring straight through me. Like she was looking at my soul and it was naked. She smiled and then quickly wrapped my legs around her waist as she pushed us back into the couch. She placed her hand on the side of my face and bit her lip.

"Iesha I'm really good. You don't need to get me anything. You already gave me you so I don't want nothing," she said.

I bit my lip as I watched her plump red ones wrap around this blunt. I bit my lip as she winked at me and inhaled.

"You gotta want atleast one thing," I said and bit down on my bottom lip as she gripped my jaw.

My panties got wet as her almond shaped nails dug into my cheeks. She slowly bent down and smirked. She knows damn well this is my favorite thing in the world. I parted my lips as she slowly let the smoke float from her mouth as I inhaled.

"I don't know  a purse or some shoes then," she mumbled as her lips touched my neck as I exhaled.

"Okay, same thing then,"I hissed as she bit down on my neck.

"Mhmm," she said as flicked her tongue against my neck.

"Mia I told you. They not helping with the room anymore. But I'm not gonna tell them no about this wedding y'all want me to have. At this point I can careless," Mila said as she walked passed us.

"Milly they begin difficult,"Mia said as she stopped and looked down at as.

She smiled and looked at us.  She looked Proud as fuck. Like she raised Trina right. Like this is what they do.

"Come on sis. I knew you was one of us for real,"'she said as she ruffled her hair and walked out the room.

I laughed as Trina laughed and got off me.

"Let me make sure I still have two sisters in the kitchen. Then we will hit the mall," she said and pecked my lips.

I smiled and nodded. I watched as she sighed and walked into the kitchen.

"Y'all bitches better not fight in this kitchen!" Trina yelled and I laughed.

I shook my head and made my way upstairs. I was gonna chill for a bit. Not gonna lie I miss London and Ra when they at school. They my little buddies. But I have to admit it is nice hearing about how they day went at school. I can't wait to see what's gonna happen the day Rain pick them up. That's gonna be some funny shit. I might have to go there that day. Cause that would make my dad. I laughed as I head towards Trina room.

"Hey Esha you wanna go with me to pick up the little niggas from school?" Traci asked me.

I laughed.

"Yeah," I said.

I was high and hungry. And last time I went to pick up the girls with her. Let's just say we had took a little road trip to a place called sky zone and we had all types of food and snacks in the way.

"Where we going this time?" I asked her.

She smirked as a pair of arms went around my shoulder.

"The plan is we leaving the sisters here. We need a break so we not coming back till about ten. It's Friday anyway," Heaven said.

I'm laughed. I was down. Besides I haven't kicked it with Rains cousins before like that. So this could be dope.

"Alright I'll text Ricki and y'all get y'all coats. Since Ricki ain't here she gets to drive so that means we can stay high," Traci said as I laughed.

"Well we will have the girls so that's smart," I said.

"Girl! we might be dumb asses but we ain't that dumb and do you know Stormie would be back here and we would be digging our graves literally if they got hurt and they didn't cause the injury to happen themselves?" Heaven said in one breath.

I laughed.

"She for real we would be digging our graves. She drowned ya girl before y'all hooked up," Traci said and laughed.

I rolled my eyes.

"She probably deserved it," I said and laughed.

"Alright Ricki gonna be here in 15 let's get ready," Traci said.

I nodded my head as we all went our separate ways. This was gonna be fun. I smirked and walked into the bedroom.