Its Safe

Esha
Chapter 9
October 6

I licked my lips as I walked through the house that was now a club. I had no idea they could get shit this lit so damn fast. I bit my lip as I Spotted Trina standing next to Heaven and Mila by the bar.  I smirked as I watched them laugh and talk. Mila looked relaxed and not worried. Which was good. Cause that meant nobody would die after this party. I made my way through the crowd to get to Trina. She was looking sexy as fuck and I know some bitch gonna try and talk to her.

"Hey little mama. You looking like you lost?" Some dude said.

"Naw, I know where I'm going," I said as I tried to walk away from him.

But his niggas blocked me. I groaned and looked over at Trina. Her back was to me.

"Yeah. Where is that? Me and boys might wanna join you," he said and licked his ashy ass lips.

"I really don't think y'all would want to go. Also, I think y'all need to walk away," I said as I stared this nigga down.

I watched him chuckle as he rubbed his patchy ass goatee.

"We wouldn't want to walk away from yo sexy little ass," some other nigga said.

"It's other females in here that might let you follow them," I said as I looked to the bar and they were gone.

Great she is gone and I'm finna get raped by 5 niggas under her nose. If that happens I will kill her.

"Naw we think we found who we was looking for. So how about you follow us?" Little goatee said.

I bit my inner lip. My palms were sweaty and I was surrounded. It was a lot of noise so they could walk me out of here easily. People would probably think I'm drunk and not help me. I felt my heart in my throat as
They smiled and baby goatee walked towards me. I looked up at him.

"Lance get yo creepy ass out of here nigga. You know we don't fuck with you or ya boys," Dj said as she walked over.

I sighed. Thank god somebody was here.

"Dj what you gonna do little nigga? It's one of you and like 10 of us," he said as five mo niggas popped up.

I gasped as I felt a hand go around my forearm and pull me out of the circle real quick.

"My bad Esha. We went to find DJ, Red, and Sin," she said as she pulled me through the house and outside to the cool air.

"Damn I thought I was about to get.."

"Naw. When I tell you it's safe here. It's safe. When Rain and Thrill gets back you will see," Trina said as smiled at me.

I smirked and stared her in her eyes. She wasn't lying. I saw that she felt safe and wasn't worried about shit happing to me.

"Damn!" Was all I heard followed by some nigga begin tossed out the patio door.

"You wanna stay and watch the fight or dip someplace else?" Trina asked as stared at the crowd that was forming.

"Do you wanna stay and watch it?" I asked her as she focused on the fight.

"It don't... Damn!" She said as her eyes got big and the  damns and shits drowned out the music that was blaring from the house.

"You seem more into the fighting than me," I said and smirked as she quickly looked at me and smiled.

"I guess I should change where my attention is being given ," she said and grabbed my hand.

"I think you really should," I said and licked my lips and smirked.

"Ooooo..." she said as she turned her body to face mines.

I watched as her dimples light poked through. They weren't as deep as Milas gets but they are noticeable at times. I smiled as she began to walk backwards as she pulled me with her.

"Don't you say it," I said and smiled as she bit her bottom lip.

"You trying to get this strap?" She said and laughed as I rolled my eyes.

"Shut up Trina," I said and giggled.

"Come on Esha! You know you want this long stroke," she said and let my hand go as she slowly began to thrust her hips.

I laughed as she stuck her tongue out and winked at me as she licked her fingers and slapped the air. I pushed her as she laughed.

"Fuck off. With yo pigeon toed  ass," I said as she stop laughing.

"Come now Esha you know I'm sensitive about that shit," she said.

I laughed as I eyed her up and down. I bit my bottom lip. She had on a pair of orange ripped jeans, a purple and orange flannel shirt open with a purple beater on underneath it. She went a little boy on me tonight but I wasn't complaining. She had on like 5 gold chains and two rings on each hand. Her hair was braided into two neat cornrows.

"Yeah and," I said as my eyes landed on a pair of white converse that held her pigeons.

"That's it's Esha. We not friends tonight," she said as she turned around.

I laughed as my eyes traveled down to her nicely round ass. It was a nice apple bottom. She slowly began to walk away from me and giggled. The walk was so cute and yet sexy at the same time.

"You can't unfriend me nigga. I'm your girlfriend too,"I said as I ran to catch up with her.

"I can too," she said.

"It don't work like that baby," I said.

"It does because I say it does," I said as I watched her take this blunt from behind her ear.

"You definitely have picked up on their bad habits," I said as I snatched the blunt from her lips just as she lit it.

"We not friends tonight Esha," she said as she watched me exhaled the smoke.

I smirked and licked my lips.

"It don't work like that...daddy," I said and smirked as I watched her raise her eyebrow.

"Mami?" I said as she bit her bottom lip and took the blunt from me.

"How long did you hang around my sisters and them?" She asked me.

"Long enough to pick up on a few things ," I said and licked my lips as I watched hers form a smirk as she slowly exhaled.

"Oh there is a lot more to pick up on," she said as I felt her eyes scan over my body.

"Can we go to the room? I kinda wanna chill for a bit," I said and smirked.

"Yeah, the tattoo artist not here yet anyway," she said.

I raised my eyebrow.

"It's a tattoo party baby," she said and giggled and winked at me.