The Ten

Mila
Chapter 18
October 20,2018

"So there are like 10 relationships rules. I have only been told 6 so far and I figured out the other four on my own in a way," I said as I exhaled and looked at Robyn and Sin.

"Okay we taking notes," Sin said and giggled as she grabbed the blunt from me and I laughed.

"We listening," Robyn said as she giggled and licked her lips.

I smirked and shook my head. I was so glad that Rain introduced them to me. It was nice having another group of people. Just to have a different vibe and when I'm with them. They make me miss Rain less. I still miss her but it doesn't hurt as bad. They definitely came through for me when Rain and Thrill base got attacked. I was just out of it for months. I just worked, prayed and waited for someone to show up at my door. But Robyn and Sin kept me going. It's like they knew she was okay. She was though.

I was so happy when she finally got back to me. She was alive and breathing that's all I cared about. Every since then. I have been on edge. Especially now since it's getting closer and closer to her coming home.  But Sin and Robyn have helped. So have Dj and Nola. We would all meet up and they would help me work on Stormies two gifts I got in the garage. I was so excited about it.

"Okay so rule one. Which is the most important. Make sure your bitch is crazy and has hands," I said and smirked as they both smiled.

"Rule two never hurt the person you like.."

"Why like? Why not love?" Robyn asked as she raised her eyebrow and placed the blunt to her lips.

"Well that leads to rule 34. Which is like is stronger than love. You gotta love everybody but don't gotta like them," I said as they laughed and nodded.

"I'm glad I like mi wife," Robyn said and laughed.

I smiled.

" Rule three when your in a relationship that person get your time and attention, rule four when you're taken you're taken, rule five never go to bed mad and rule six never let anyone disrespect your partner," I said as they both nodded.

"And you say there is ten of these?" Sin asked as licked her lips.

I nodded my head.

"What are the other four?" Robyn asked.

Her accent was very light today, but we did just start smoking not too long ago.  I just needed a break from my sisters. They were bugging about this room. I haven't been in there since they started. I'm sure my heart would pop out of my chest. I loved the way she had the room set up but me and Rain were thinking about turning it into a guest room. So if this goes bad we will leave it like that.

"Well I think I haven't gotten a clear yes or no yet but I thing the last four are : seven. No matter what communicate, eight might be if you disagree come to a compromise... uh let's see nine would probably be don't overreact until you know all the facts and the last one I know for a fact is never lay hands on ya girl. Cause she has been pissed but still gentle towards me," I said and licked my lips as I looked at them.

They were hanging on my every word and both had their phones out. I laughed and shook my head. They were ridiculous too.

"Imma make Dj memorize these rules," Sin mumbled as she tapped away on her phone.

"Okay but what about de otha ones?" Robyn asked as her accent started to get heavy.

I bit my lip as she smirked. I can't lie I loved her accent and I can't lie I love looking at Sin. She gives me Seyven Street all day. She was just a bit thicker then her and her eyes were this pretty ass light brown. She fucking pretty and she could move her damn body. Robyn was like a thicker version of Rihanna. But Robyns lips were a bit bigger and so was her breast.

"Well the other ones you make up. We call them the sexy rules," I said and licked my lips as I laid back on Nolas and Robs bed.

This bitch was comfortable. I swear I could get some good ass sleep in this bed. I was actually exhausted keeping up this year and some with Rain sleep schedule has been hell. I'm glad I got the girls in head start though. Even though Ra is two and London just turned 3 a few days ago. Of course my mom would have us back to back like that. I just hope her old ass can't push out another one. The lady is almost 50.

"Like de lighting of de blunt? Cause mi like that one," Robyn said as she laid next to me.