18. New Companion

Time skip 10 minutes

Izuku was walking trough Caera's castle, looking for some way to get under castle. He was slightly irritated by fact that he killed Orion and Caera so fast. He wanted to play some more, but Sabrina was his first priority now, so he couldn't waste time.

After few more minutes, he finally senced presence that was unknown to him.

„It's under me. It must be her."

Izuku started running around faster until he found staircase, leading into deeper parts of castle. Izuku started walking trough them, getting closer to prisons with each step.

Finally, Izuku arrived to prison part, where he saw long passage with numerous jails on each side. He kept walking forward, looking into jails where could be seen many skeletons. Some of them appeared to have broken bones, which led Izuku to conclusion that it were also torture chambers. Obviously he was just questioning what amateur was doing work downthere. He kept walking until he heard weak sobbing.

Izuku silently got to jail sobbing was comming from. It was dark in there, but he could see somebody was indeed there. He melted lock on doors and went inside to look closer at person, who weakly said.

„Plese... don't hurt me."

Izuku stopped when he realized it was girl's voice.

„Is your name Sabrina miss?" Izuku said with calm voice.

„Y-yes, who a-are you?" Girl said with scared voice.

Izuku took off his helmet and came closer to girl.

„My name is Izuku. Your father, Lucifer told me to bring you home."

„M-my father?"

„Yes, come with me."

Sabrina slowly got out of dark corner. Izuku could now see in front of him beautiful girl with dark purple hair and red eyes, however not like his own. Her eyes still had life and hope in them, they were not empty and lifeless like Izuku's .

Without even realizing it, Izuku's eyes, just for a second, turned from red to his natural green

Without even realizing it, Izuku's eyes, just for a second, turned from red to his natural green. However what caught Izuku's attention was that Sabrina was limping abit. Izuku picked her up bridal style, which made her face turn bright red.

„H-hey, w-what are y-you doing?" Sabrina said nervously.

„You are hurt. It won't be pretty if you push yourself too hard you know." Izuku said calmly with gentle smile.

Sabrina kept quiet while Izuku walked back on surface with her in his arms. The whole time, there was only akward silence between them, until Izuku walked into distance from castle and put Sabrina on ground.

„This should be far enought." Izuku said when he made his armor disappear.

„How come nobody tryed to stop us?" Sabrina asked.