2. Past And Present

„I can tell you what that power is young man, if you want that is."

Izuku turned around to see who talked to him. It was tall man with red eyes and dark pony-tail haircut with short beard and small scars on face.

 It was tall man with red eyes and dark pony-tail haircut with short beard and small scars on face

„How do you know what my power can be. Who are you." Izuku said with suspicious tone.

„Of course, how rude of me. My name is Lucifer and reason why I know what your power is? Well, you could say we are related in one way."

„What do you mean, related?"

„Follow me and I will tell you everything Izuku."

„How do you know my name?"

„You have it sewed on your backpack, now come with me."

Izuku was hesitant at first, but he thought that this might be chance he shouldn't waste, so he followed Lucifer to nearby warehouse.

„So, can you tell me what my quirk is now."

„Quirk, no no no. Your power is nothing so simple young man." Lucifer said with abit amused tone.

„What do you mean?" Izuku said with suprised tone.

„That power you possess, that you used on that man. It is called Inferno energy" and it's not from this realm."

„Wait, did you just said REALM?"

„Yes, I will explain so you can undertand better. There are three realms, this one, then Heaven and Hell. Your power is from Hell my boy."

„Are you seriously trying to convince me that there are other realms?" Izuku said with disbelief.

„I know it might not make sence to you, but I am telling you the truth."

„And how can you be so sure that I have this Inferno energy."

„Becouse I was searching for it past 3 months, so I think I can recognize it when I have it in front of me."

„How can you recognize it."

„Well, what if I told you that you are descendant of previous ruler of Hell."

Izuku's eyes widened at Lucifer's suggestion.

„M-me, from h-hell?"

„Not you, but your encestor. He had exactly same red lightning that you have."

Izuku was just standing there, paralyzed by unreal things Lucifer just said.

„Tell me, do you hear voice inside your head?" Lucifer said with concerned voice.

„H-how did you know?"

„That is him, your encestor Satan. He is trying to guide you."

„B-but how come my family didn't tell me anything."