59. The Left Alone Soul

"Jungkook?"

The head alpha was greeted by all 4 pairs of eyes on him as soon as he stepped his feet into the study room. He took a breath deep into his messed up brain and looked at the owner of the voice.

"Yea Hoseok?"

"Namjoon filled us in while you were away. Is it true?" Hoseok's eyes glistened with hope. He wishes Namjoon is saying the correct fact about the possibility of Jin under a wolfsbane overdose which pushed his condition to mimic a dead person.

"I guess so."

"Are you doubting me Jungkook? You think I'd lie about such important information?" For some reason, Namjoon is pissed about Jungkook's hesitation on his deduction.

"Joonie, I didn't say I doubt your input on this matter. It's just too much for my brain to handle alright? We need to discuss this matter as soon as possible." Jungkook sighed. He can't be having a dispute with his brother when Jin's fate is still in the unknown.

"Where is Taehyung?"

Jungkook looked to his side and noticed the older standing by the window, with a stoic look on his face.

"I asked him to be in my room until we are done. He insisted to stay with Jin but I said I'll explain everything after our discussion. We can't hide anything from him anymore Yoongi. It's about time." The raven head explained.

To this, Yoongi nodded with his fingers crossed inside his bomber jacket sending silent prayers to their momma to give Tae all the mental strength to absorb the harsh reality about their true origin.

"J-Jungkook? Do you think Tae can h-heal Jin Hyung?"

The smallest silver head in the room whispered slowly. The rest of the human-wolves in the room didn't need to stress their hearing as they can comprehend his sentence perfectly well.

"No. We can't misuse Taehyung's power like that Jimin."

"What the fuck you mean by that Jungkook? You bloody hell telling me that you'll not allow Taehyung to use his power in saving Jin?"

Namjoon was boiling. He was on his feet, so close to the raven head male. It won't take a second for Namjoon to attack his little brother with his eyes shining in its highest intense red, indicating his anger.

"Namjoon! Calm down." Hosoek lunged ahead to hold his friend back before he regrets it.

"Joon. Talk to me when you're in your clear senses. Do not disrespect me as your head alpha. I won't repeat myself."

Jungkook stood firm on his ground. Eyes never wavering from his older brother. He stood tall and strong with his equally blazing red orbs staring back at the male in front of him who clearly couldn't hold his sanity in.

"Then tell me Jungkook, why would you say that? You know what it means to me, to us if Taehyung could use his ace healing power." Namjoon's voice is much softer now, but his aura didn't budge from head butting with his very own head alpha.

"Taehyung has not completed his training to be the ace healer. He doesn't even have the idea about his origin Joon. He doesn't know who we are. Tae has no fucking clue his brother Yoongi is a human-wolf. He doesn't know he is the god damn saviour for us all, he won't understand how important his existence is to us - the human-wolf community. Taehyung has no clue I'm the head alpha of Shadow Pack and I'm a true blood alpha. He doesn't know how much I love him coz he is my destined mate. He doesn't know he has the power to heal anything and anyone he touches coz he has the fucking power close to the incarnation of our Moon Goddess. Knowing all these can crash him mentally and he might go insane trying to harness such a strong power to save Jin."