39. Euphoria

"Geez Kooks, you need to stop zoning out on me every damn time."

Taehyung released a sigh of relief when he sees life sparkling in Jungkook's eyes again.

"S-sorry."

"That's alright. Are you gonna continue to stay here? I was about to head back home. I can leave you here alone if you want me to."

Jungkook contemplated. He knew that after whatever happened last night he was certainly not on Yoongi's good book but he can't be a wuss anymore. He needs to take matters into his own hands. Something about Taehyung's sleepless night irked the raven head alpha's instinct towards a negative side.

"Can I perhaps just drop by your house?"

Tae arched his brow looking at the raven male in front of him. Why is Jungkook being jittery when he speaks with him lately?

"I guess...but Yoongles is still asleep though, there isn't anything fancy to do at my home."

"Maybe you can brew me a cup of coffee?"

"I don't drink coffee. If you're ok with strawberry milk then I'm up for it."

"Do you have banana milk perhaps?"

"What are you? A 3-year-old? But the good thing is yes I have all the flavoured milk in my refrigerator. You can help yourself."

Just like that both males chuckled lowly moving into the mindless topic as they both made their way out of the lake area passing by the willows and pines towards the entrance of the park.

"Kooks, did you um perhaps switch your perfume or something?"

Jungkook shook his head before answering his mate. "Nope." He even sniffled his hoodie just to ensure Tae is not silently mocking him for smelling bad. Scratch that, Jungkook never smells bad.

"Ok."

"Why'd you ask Tae?"

"Nothing just thought about the fact you smell different with a musky undertone." Taehyung scrunched his nose as he walked with hands still in his sweatpants while his eyes narrowed down watching the marching of his own feet.

That was how Tae missed the shocking expression on Jungkook's face while the raven head's mouth hung low and he quickly closed them shut while bitting on his lower lips.

He can smell my wolf scent? Omg!

Jungkook's wolf was having a dance party on its own. The morning got better than anyone could envision.

Our mate can smell us! Fuck yes!

The raven head tried to hide his shriek and fist-shaking in a little victory dance while he catches up on Taehyung who was walking with his head low, unaware of the overjoyed human-wolf behind his traces.

.

"Tadaaa!"

Taehyung swung his front door open and gestured the raven head to walk in with a little bow.

"Your home is very cosy Taehyung."

Jungkook loved the small and amazing feel he got when he stepped into the home of his mate. Although the scent in the air mixed with Yoongi's alpha smell, Jungkook couldn't be bothered. He naturally lures towards Taehyung - his drug.

"Kitchen is that way."

Taehyung closed the front door and guided the raven head towards the kitchen while he grasps two tall glasses filling them with two flavoured milk. One for him and one for Jungkook. Extending the glass to the raven head while gesturing the raven head to follow behind his back.