66. Evil Plans

"You can stay in my room Tae."

Jay opened the door to his room and stood aside for the brown head to follow through.

"Is there no spare room in this entire house for me to stay in? I don't want to invade your personal space Jay."

"Oh come on babe, don't be silly. You're not going to invade my space. I need you to rest well and my room is the best in this entire household. Trust me." Jay winked at the brown head, flashing his infamous grin.

"If you say so." Taehyung didn't want to argue further. He was exhausted and already feeling cranky. "Can I at least get a shower?" He started to whine like a kid. Taehyung behaves this way with Yoongi whenever he is tired and crabby.

"Sure, the bathroom is right at the corner of the room, you can use all the spare things on the shelf, I don't mind. You can also wear my spare clothes, it's in the closet."

Taehyung mumbled thanks and walked further into the room leaving the blond by the door. Jay wanted to push his luck further by joining him in the room but decided against it. He had a more crucial task in hand hence he decided to leave Taehyung alone now. Jay didn't leave the room unguarded as he placed a few of his men around the house to keep an eye on the brown head.

.

"Well hello there, settled in with the ace healer I see." Euria was sitting on a long velvet couch in Jay's study as her floral dress now changed into a black silk robe with a night suit beneath it, brushing elegantly on her smooth porcelain skin. She looked like a beautiful nightmare.

"And you, enjoying the night without me I see."

Jay smirked as he locked the study door making his way towards the nightmare whom he finds breathtaking but deadly at the same time.

"Mm, whiskey? Good choice."

The blond tasted the liquid on the black-haired woman who dropped her head back laughing at the teasing kiss by Jay.

"Aren't you a little bold in kissing me? You little daredevil." The woman pulled the male to fall against her plump chest as Jay continued his sweet assault from her lips down her throat to the valley of her breasts.

"Anything for you my beautiful one." Jay muttered as he pressed his body on her sensitive skin, already parting her silky useless materials off her thin body.

"Are you sure?"

"Dare me then."

"I dare you to fuck me."

"Sweet. You're gonna be wrecked." Jay smirked as he yanked the glass off the lady's hand, pinning her wrists above her head, another hand ripping off her black dress leaving her naked. "Such a slut."

"Yes I am, now shut up and fuck me." The lady grinned, feeling the aching need between her thighs for the male above to fuck her.

"My sweet Katerina, a fucking slut for her alpha. I'll be nice and fulfil your wish by fucking you coz you were so good in manipulating my little Taehyungie out there. When he finally abides his power as one, I will reward you my beautiful one. Together, we can rule."

"Y-yes Jay. Now please, I can't wait." Katerina gasped as she felt Jay's boner dry thrusting her heated folds. Within the minutes, the room filled with slutty moans and desperate cries as the two heated the session while Taehyung was obliviously in his world across the hall.

.

.

Taehyung felt good after the hot shower he forced his body to take in as he stood for the longest he could under the pouring water, allowing the water to burn his tan skin. He contemplated his life how messed up it looked at the moment.