31. Steamy

The gentle touch of the raven head's lips on his turned into a lustful make out session. Taehyung was expertly straddling Jungkook's hips at this point with hands securely hanging firmly on the raven head's neck.

The true alpha was beaming with joy. His mate is giving in. His mate on his laps, making out with him without any regrets.

Oh so Jungkook thought before his excitement died down when his lips felt the chillness in the air instead of the steamy luscious lips of Taehyung.

"Holy shit. Fucking hell."

Taehyung cursed under his breath when his mind had a short circuit, breaking the intoxicating feeling of Jungkook's lips on his.

"Omg, I'm so sorry!"

The brown head broke his arms free and quickly stood on his own feet after stumbling a couple of times to find the steadiness on his weak knees after riding on a mental roller coaster post kissing the true alpha.

"T-taehyung?"

"I'm so sorry Jungkook."

Taehyung pressed his fingers on his lips, face filled with regret as he watched the confused raven head.

"Why are you apologizing?"

"I fucking kissed you! Wait no. You kissed me!" Taehyung's mouth widened, he rubbed his forehead in disbelief.

Jungkook couldn't understand the panic on Taehyung's action and the worry in his tone of voice. They kissed, so what?

"Are you bothered by it?"

"Jungkook, for goodness sake, we are friends. Friends don't make out. Not like that!" Taehyung was jittering around the room with hands on his hips low-key swimming into a panic mode.

The true alpha was still seated on his chair, he scrunched his brows in confusion as he watched Taehyung growing weary by the second. As he stood up, he gently walked towards his mate as Jungkook can't stand the tensed up vibe radiating directly from his mate.

"Tae?"

"What the hell Kooks? Why would you do that?"

Taehyung yelled out of the anxious feeling brewing inside his heart. He can't believe he kissed Jungkook back. He was trying his might to stay sane but the confusing feeling inside his heart is eating him up.

First of all, he can't even decipher the foreign feeling in his gut and aching in his heart from the day he spent with Jungkook on his 21st birthday. When he couldn't see the true alpha the next day, he yearned for more.

Now, after finally being able to catch a glimpse of the raven head, Taehyung couldn't stop his confused heart and indecisive mind to freaking kiss the man in front of him.

"Tae-..."

"Are you out of your freaking mind Kooks? Do you go around and kiss your other friends too?"

Jungkook frowned. He was not happy with his mate's assumption on him. He is one of the most eligible alphas and eye candy for many, but Jungkook is not a man whore. The raven head never touched anyone for sexual needs nor has he had sex or kissed anyone before.

"Stop it."

"Why should I? You always have behaved as per your wishes Jungkook. What happened just now is a mistake and it's not funny!"

Taehyung ran his fingers through his soft brown hair, regret pinching in his stomach making him sick.

"Taehyung, why the hell are you overreacting?"