Final Epilogue - Tae and Kook

Another year passed and things are almost like a routine after the graduation of all the elite members who are now pursuing their career despite their identity as human-wolves who governs a pack and territories.

Jin is a medical doctor in a nearby private hospital where he is in charge of medical attention for both humans and non-humans. Namjoon is a successful business analyst who spends most of his time writing business strategies into publishing materials and continues his work as the advisor for the Jeon's.

Hoseok has embarked his passion for teaching dancing and had opened a studio where he mainly gives free lessons to groom kids and young adults into becoming impeccable dancers. Yoongi is continuing his teaching at Shadow College as a music professor as he enjoys it tremendously.

Taehyung has been working on his art for almost a year and planning to open an art shop in coming years under the name of Vante. Jungkook? Well, the true head alpha is now the successor after the older Jeon who is the youngest president of the Shadow corporation and Jeon organisation.

If you're asking about Jimin then he is currently busy attending to his 2 months old little girl who was born last December on the same date as Taehyung. The ace healer and the future ace healer are inseparable if you ask Jimin.

Day and night, Taehyung will ensure he is there to help Jimin whenever it's needed to take care of the little miracle. They decided to name the little girl as Hope since both Yoongi and Jimin would like to honour their mate Hobi for the creation born out of their love.

It was truly a special moment when Hoseok held the little miracle in his arm as he vows to protect her with his life.

Life goes on and it has never been better for the brown head who enjoys it every single minute with his family and friends, including a special someone.

Today was another day where Jungkook promised his mate to spend the weekend away from the rest in a spot which they have created for their own - Jungkook's little treehouse.

"Kooks, where are you?"

"Close by bun. I will be there in a minute ya?"

Taehyung mind-linked his mate as he stood underneath the treehouse as promised while waiting for his mate who was suppose to be here 30 minutes ago. The duo always tries to find some time for each other in the mid of Jungkook's heavy schedule for a little fun and lots of intimate time. They are still as possessive of one another as the day they fell in love and has not been able to get over each other since then.

"If you're not here within the next 30 seconds then you're gonna die not having the luxury of fucking me anymore!"

Taehyung groaned as he grew impatient by waiting for the true blood. It's been a week since they last snuggled up with one another and Taehyung has been sexually frustrated like never before, he needs his alpha and all the attention he craved for.

"Woah, such a cruel little bun."

Taehyung grinned when his nose picked up the manly musky scent as he felt a wet lick under his earlobe. He knows that Jungkook was after his routine patrol around the territory as he could feel the muscular body pressed from his back feeling raw and naked.

"Is my mate mad at me?"

Jungkook trailed his wet kisses down Tae's collar bone from the back as he pulled Taehyung's waist closer to his naked body showing the brown head how aroused he is already.

"Did I say you can touch me? Get lost." Taehyung was so close to giving in when he decided to sass the true blood by elbowing him.

"Ouch! That hurts."

"Serves you right, jerk." Taehyung rolled his eyes and climb onto the treehouse leaving the naked alpha all worked up and extra horny with his sassy little attitude.

"Wait for me!" Jungkook was faster with his alpha speed as he jumps on the stairs and swiftly spooned Taehyung in his arms and now they are just cuddled up on the mattress as Jungkook was hovering over the brown head.

"I said no." Taehyung crossed his arms and sulked although his eyes were ripping right onto Jungkook's naked chest. He was fighting so hard to not look down the alpha's body as he can already sense the raven head's erected member teasing the tent in his pants.

"Oh bun, but your body is not listening to your words though." Jungkook leaned down and kissed the growing tent on Taehyung's pants.

"F-fuck."

And that's how the event of the night went down with Jungkook rummaging inside the brown head over and over chasing his highs while Taehyung celebrated his overstimulation and shivered like a leaf once the alpha was done with him.

"I c-cant...too much." Taehyung moaned as Jungkook thrust balls deep into his hole hitting his prostate like it was a simple matter. Jungkook pushed his hip in and out rhythmically ensuring to hit his mate's sweet spot every single time.

"Just a little bit more bun, cum for me ya?" Jungkook pressed Tae's hips in place as he rocked the brown head up and down with his animalistic pace.

"Ahhh...fuck!" Taehyung's cum shot through his redbud as Jungkook came right after watching the sinful state of his mate under him.

"Sweet little bun, I love you Tae."

Jungkook sealed his lips on the brown head's as he sloppily emptied himself inside the brown head's hole. When he was done pulling out, Tae could feel the excess seeds dripping out of his stretched hole as he hides his face in embarrass for the nth time of the night.

They are never the ones to be done after one or two rounds as Jungkook always has the stamina to go on for hours. Who is Taehyung to deny when he gets fucked so good every single time?

"Tired bun?"

Taehyung nodded. He was extra exhausted tonight after spending hours painting and training so that he can spend the night with his mate.

"Then let's just spend the night here yea?" Jungkook pulled a blanket over them as he spooned Taehyung close to his body rubbing soothing circles in the brown head's lower back to ease his soreness.

"Thanks Kooks."

"Why are you thanking me bun?"

"For always taking care of me. For always making sure I'm alright and for loving me like no other."

Jungkook pressed his lips softly on Taehyung's. They shared an innocent yet passionate kiss savouring each other to the depth of their cavern when they finally broke apart.

"I love you the same yesterday, today and tomorrow Tae. Always remember that bun."

"I love you too machine boy." Taehyung giddily kissed the tip of the true blood's nose, hugging him under the blanket as he drifted off to sleep feeling contented and loved.

Never would Taehyung have imagined the course of his life change moving into a new town, meeting a certain raven head and becoming the healer for a whole supernatural community. It's been unbelievable and each time when Taehyung feels overwhelmed and drowned, he can always turn to his anchor and hold onto it. Just like how he is holding on right now, his mate, his love, his life in his arms as the two mates celebrated their love under the moonlight.

So, can a human feel the connection as intense as a wolf towards his mate?

Yes, he can feel the same if not more. Just like how Taehyung feels towards his Jungkook.

OFFICIAL END TO WOLF AFFAIR.

.
____________________________________________
⚜️
It's over.
Let me sit in a corner and cry at how adorable they were. I have always planned the ending in my mind but writing it down to mark the end of the story just feels so different.

I'll see you in another Taekook book.