21. Whimsical Night

"Jungkook! Where are we heading to?" Taehyung took a glance back at the brightly lighted home as it grew smaller in size by the distance they have been eloping into.

"Follow me."

The brown head obeyed and occasionally throw in a few giggles and comments when he accidentally stumbles on some pebbles or stones on the ground which he can't see.

"How are you running through the dark like you're a champ? Ouch." Taehyung said as he stumbled on another large stone, almost tripping himself over.

Thankfully, his wrist was still held tight by the raven head who steadied him on his feet just on time.

"Careful tiger."

"M'not a tiger." Tae huffed, what does he look like? An animal to him?

"You're not, I wish you're a wolf though."

"Do you have an animal kink or something Jeon?"

"Not that you'd know..."

"What?" Taehyung asked when he heard the raven head mumble but without anything audible to his ears.

"Nothing, and here. We're here."

Jungkook finally came to a stop after a good few minutes of running into the wild like a wolf on the rampage. He was careful enough not to use his wolf speed and triple over Taehyung as he was already growing excited wanting to bring his mate to his secret place.

"What? You want to bring me to the wild and show me some branches and leaves? Not to mention it's hella creepy that the moon is blazing on us making me think we might have some additional vampire or werewolves hiding behind the bushes."

Taehyung held his hips firmly with the pair of his hands, staring down the raven head who blended so well into the dark, apart from the side profile of his sharp jawline that sticking out like a sore thumb underneath the moonlight.

"Look up Tae."

"What? Where? To the sky and see some witches flying on a broom?" Tae chuckled, he finds it funny but Jungkook did not give in to his jokes.

After properly looking up and taking a 360 turn in the middle of the forest, Taehyung flung his arms in the air, feeling defeated.

"Jeon, I appreciate you wanted to show me something but-..."

Tae's voice caught in his throat when a pair of arms wrapped around his lower back and pulled him closer to a hard surface.

It was dark and he didn't notice when Jungkook moved closer in front of him and yanked him against his chest.

Solid.

Jungkook's body felt solid against his.

"When I said look up and see around, you shouldn't twirl like a ballerina with no patience Mr Kim. Now be a good boy, turn around and look up again for me will you?"

All the while repeating his instruction, Jungkook slowly turned the human in his hold, pressing Tae's back to his chest, using the index of his right hand to raise Tae's chin.

"Is t-that a t-treehouse?"

It might be either the fact that Taehyung can feel the proximity of Jungkook's beating heart against his shoulder back or he was just plainly taken back by the sight of a large treehouse in the middle of the woods.

His stuttering soon turned an excited cheer when his eyes widened, excited to find a little lead to their adventure in the middle of the night.

"Jungkook, is that a treehouse?"