Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Fifteen - Gang Members

Wednesday, 25th March 2020

KRYSTALLIA

"You've been quiet."

I looked up from the ground to meet Sam's eyes, "I've just been thinking."

We were skipping the last class of the day and was just walking around the back of the school.

"Thinking about what?" he bumped my shoulder with his. I looked back to the ground as I kicked the grass beneath my feet, "The past. I always wonder if I should just move on like Kris and KT, from this whole mess."

He stopped in front of me and held my shoulders. He then stared into my blue eyes, "If you feel like you want to move on, I'll be there. If you need someone to talk to, I'll be here. If you want to take out your anger on someone, I'll be waiting."

He gave me a genuine smile and I smiled back before wrapping my arms around his neck and hugging him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer, "You're not alone, Krystie."

"I know."

We pulled away after a moment and continued walking slowly, passing the time. But footsteps from behind stopped us from walking forward.

"It's them!"

That high pitched voice is just-

My ears are gonna blow.

We turned around and what I saw shocked me.

There was Tatiana, but with four of our gang members behind her. When they saw my face, theirs immediately fell as they cower, stepping a few small steps back. I smirked, "Yes, do you need anything?"

She stomped her heels and signaled for them to do something. My smirk grew wider as they didn't dare to move an inch. Her brows furrowed as she turned around, "Why aren't you doing anything? My sister paid you, and she can get you killed!"

One of them who I'm sure is called Tyson shook his head, "Tatiana, we will hurt whoever you want, just not her."

Her figure stopped trembling as she turned back around to find Sam and me laughing. She hissed, "What's so funny?!"

After getting our laughter under control, I looked at the guys behind her, "It's best if you leave, or Kris hears about this from me."

They quickly bowed, "Thank you, miss," and ran away. Tatiana looked at them dumbfounded before glaring at me. I raised an eyebrow, "What?"

"What the hell?! Who are you to speak to them?!"

I looked at Sam, "I didn't know she was this dumb to not know her enemy's name."

"I mean, she's Tracey's sister, so I guess it's genetics."

I laughed again and saw Tatiana lunged at me. I side-stepped and she fell on her face. I knelt beside her head, "I don't know why you're doing this, it's pointless."

She suddenly pulled out a box cutter- out of that plastic ass, I think- and tried to stab me but I held her wrist before she could do any damage.

"Damn, she's crazy," Sam commented and I nodded, "I agree."

I took the box cutter out of her grip by twisting it out and gave it to Sam. I looked at her, "You wanna know who I am, right?"

She struggled to get up but I held her down by her shoulder joints. If she moved, I'd put pressure to slightly hurt her. Reluctantly, she nodded.

"Your sister's in the Crystal Undead gang, right?"

Her eyes widened, "How'd you know?"

"You said it yourself."

She glared at me and I smirked, "Next question, do you know about the Estrada incident?"

"The leaders of the gang getting killed. What's that got to do with your bitch ass?"

At least mine's real.

I laughed darkly, "You're trying to kill someone, but you don't have the decency to know their name?"

She rolled her eyes, "Just get to the point."

"Krystallia Estrada."

"What?" she furrowed her eyebrows. I sighed, "Are you that slow? Have you heard of that name before, dimwit?"

"The daughter...of the Estradas. Y-You're her?"

"Now, give me one good reason why I shouldn't report to Kris about this."

I got off her and she quickly scrambled up. Her legs trembled as she looked at me from head to toe.

"You don't look like someone who's in a gang," she said, biting her lip. I shook my head, "How do you think I get by in life? It's constant hiding and acting."

I pulled out my phone and hovered my finger over Kris' contact, "You said that your sister paid them to kill me, and she can get them killed with the snap of her fingers?"

She glared again, "Yeah. I mean, she's Kristopher's girlfriend, he'll do whatever she wants."

"Not when I'm his sister with an alibi," I let her watch my thumb hover over the dial button, "If Kris hears about this, he won't hesitate to do something about it. He doesn't want me killing, so he does it himself."

I saw her mouth half open and sweating a lot. Sam handed me the box cutter and I threw it in front of her, "Please leave peacefully."

She doesn't budge and my finger went closer to the button. Still not moving? Well, fine.

I pressed the contact and put it on speaker. I smirked when Kris' voice emerged from the phone.

"Kitty? What's wrong?"

"Can you come now? We have a tiny problem."

"Two minutes."

"Back of the school."

And the call cut. I could see fear taking over Tatiana's entire body and smirked.

"You could run now."

Her posture straightened, "I'm sure I can get out of trouble."

I shrugged, "If you say so."

We just waited until Kris came with two bodyguards. He saw me first and grabbed my shoulder, "What's wrong?"

I nudged my head towards Tatiana and he squinted his eyes at her.

"Aren't you Trace's sister?"

She held her head high, "Yeah, and when she finds out about your slut of a sister, she'll give you the heartbreak you fucking deserve."

He rolled his eyes, "My sister being a slut? Please, yours is a stripper. I'm sure my sister's not a slut, but a badass fucking broad."

My smirk grew wider as Tatiana's smile turned into a fearful frown. I looked at Kris, "We aren't gonna do anything to the Smiths, right?"

"If they fuck with you one more time, then we are."

I smiled and kissed his cheek, "I would like to go home."

"Home it is, kitten."

We left, leaving Tatiana to herself.

So now Tatiana knows who Krystallia is, how will that move the plot, you ask? Well, I don't know as well. *wink wink*

Anyway, thank you for choosing to read AYR.

See you!

-Phantom