Chapter Three

Chapter Three - Fugly Brunet

Thursday, 12th March 2020

KRYSTALLIA

I walked around the empty mansion. Staying in a big house has its benefits, but it also has its disadvantages. Only Kris, KT, and I live here, along with the maids and butlers, but it still gets lonely as they have their things to do. But the loneliness only lasts until dinner.

Speaking of dinner, I walked down to the ground floor dining room and saw a table of food. Kris and KT just arrived and sat down at the long dinner table. I sat in between them and ate dinner.

We just talked while eating. When we finished, the maids took the dishes away to the main kitchen at the back and Kris placed a hand on my shoulder, "Go get ready, we leave in fifteen." I nodded and walked up to my room.

I entered my room and quickly went into the bathroom to take a quick shower. Then I went into my walk-in closet. I picked out ripped jeans and a dark red off the shoulder crop top with long sleeves paired with black converse.

I walked out and went to my vanity to accessorize. I wore diamond studs and took a dark blue box that held my silver necklace with a pistol pendant.

Satisfied with my look, I went down to the foyer to see Kris and KT already waiting. They looked up and wore the same smirk. Kris held out his hand and I took it. We exited the house and went into the black SUV. Once the door closed, the driver started driving.

"Whose party is this?" I asked while handing KT my necklace.

"Sam's," KT said while clasping the necklace. I smiled at the name. Samuel Phillips, my best friend for life, my partner in crime. He's a year older but acts like a kid at times.

That dude was with me through thick and thin. He was with me when we pranked the school. When one of us gets expelled, you can expect the other to be kicked out the next day, or if we're lucky, the same day.

"It's an open house party. Pretty sure everyone in the neighborhood is coming," Kris said, pulling me out of my thoughts. I nodded and looked out the window, staring as we passed the trees quickly, going over the speed limit.

We soon arrived at the house and-

God damn, there are tons of people here.

We got out of the van and Kris held my hand, something he does on instinct. We walked around the house and through the secret door only we and Sam's family knew. It led to a set of stairs, then a door into Sam's room.

We're lucky unlike the last party of his when he was doing it with a drunk horny girl.

Still can't erase that from my mind.

We walked out of his room and down to the living room where the party was held. The smell of alcohol and smoke was really strong, but we got used to it. We went to the kitchen to see Sam- like usual- pinning a drunk girl against the counter and stuffing his tongue down her throat.

KT and I stifled a laugh while Kris just rolled his eyes.

"Are we interrupting something?" Kris announced and the two snapped their head to us. The girl looked mortified but Sam just smirked. He moved away, "Run along now."

The girl quickly took her drink, spilling it everywhere, and ran away. Sam grabbed my shoulders and pulled me into his arms, "Missed you dearly, Krystie."

I know, all of them have different variations of my name. Someone's gonna call me Lia at one point.

"Missed you dearly too, Sammy."

We let go and he nodded at the twins, "Glad you showed up, guys."

Kris chuckled, "If we weren't here, she'll go on a rampage with you, spiking drinks everywhere you go."

Sam laughed at that, "True, true."

KT went to get drinks and we just stayed in the kitchen, talking about the new school.

Apparently, this dick left me alone today because he got hungover last night and just said 'fuck off' to studying.

World's #1 Best Friend goes to Samuel Damon Phillips, everybody. Give him a round of applause.

KT came back with beers and we each took one. Kris, KT, and I like our beer the way it is, but Sam here...

He mixes margarita, juice, and soda into his beer, and it tastes disgusting, but he loves it. So I'm not judging.

I finished my beer and looked at them, "I'm gonna go get another. You guys want anything?"

"No thanks, kitty."

"Nothing, Kryssie."

"Another can of soda if you could."

I pulled Kris' V neck collar down to peck his cheek, "Be back in five."

I caught his really tiny smile from my peripheral and left to go get a refill. I walked to the freezer to take out a beer, when someone's hand was placed on the freezer cover, stopping me from opening it. I looked at where the hand led to.

Nice arm tattoos.

Fugly brunet.

It's that guy again.

"What do you want?" I asked, getting impatient already. I have another four minutes before Kris starts to find me. His brown eyes stared into my light blue ones, "Can't a guy just get a girl's name?"

"Why don't you guess?"

"I don't know, Emily?"

"Do I look like an Emily?" I laughed and pushed his hand away from the freezer so I could get the beer.

"You gotta give me a clue, beautiful, it's not fair."

I rolled my eyes as I got the beer, "Life's not fair. Deal with it."

He smirked and grabbed my wrist, "C'mon, just one clue? Or I'll have to do it the hard way."

"What? Force it out of me?"

"If I have to."

I smirked back, "You could try."

He leaned in so we had a few inches of distance, "I could charm you like no tomorrow."

Suddenly, someone placed their hand on my shoulder and yanked me to them gently but with force so my back hit a hard chest.

"Is he bothering you?"

Kristopher.

"No, it's nothing," I said, turning around to face him. He had a grim look and I know shit's serious. He spoke while glaring daggers at the brunet, "Shall we go?"

I nodded and he wrapped an arm around my shoulder to lead me away. I grabbed the beer and a soda when we passed by the fridge.

"We're talking about this when we get home," he said into my hair.

Great.

Another lecture.

Thank you for choosing to read AYR.

See you!

-Phantom