Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Thirteen - Sushi

Monday, 23rd March 2020

KRYSTALLIA

So that's her connection? Her sister?

I was in the big storeroom that had every single file of every member in the gang. I went through the drawer that had all American 'S' surnames and found it.

SMITH, TRACEY

I smiled before putting it on the desk and opening it.

Name: Tracey Alaine Smith

Alias: Foxtail

D.O.B: 13th February 1995

D.O.D: -

Sex: F

Nationality: American

Citizen: Yes

Race/Ethnicity: Caucasian

Joined: 9th August 2017

Description:
Found wandering on the streets searching for a place to stay. Has a younger sister, Tatiana Smith.

I closed the file and put it back in its spot. Walking out of the room, I organized my thoughts.

So Tatiana thinks that she can take me down just because her sister is in a gang? Well, lucky her then.

***

Tuesday, 24th March 2020

I was taking out my books from my locker when Zach came.

"Hey, Diamond."

"Zach," I smiled at him. I've been liking his company lately. The other three were smirking behind him and I tilted my head, "What're you guys smiling at?"

Zach turned around to glare at them and all their smirks fall. I rolled my eyes and closed the locker. Sam wrapped an arm around my shoulders, "Sorry guys, I'm gonna have to take her to class." He was already pulling me away and I waved at the guys before letting him drag me to class.

We entered and he pulled me to the corner. I sat down and he sat on my table.

"I found out about something," I said to get his attention. He turned and looked at me, asking for me to continue, "You know one of Zach's exes, Tatiana, right?"

"The one that threatened you?" I nodded, "Yeah. I found out that she dared to say that is because her sister's in."

He raised an eyebrow, "In, as in, in?"

I nodded again and he asked, "Who?"

"Tracey," I answered and his mouth hung open, "Kris' girl?" Another nod.

"Does she know you?"

I shook my head, "If she did, she wouldn't dare." He nodded, "True. Everyone did sign."

I shrugged, "Let's just hope she won't go through with her death threat."

***

After class, Sam and I went to our lockers to get our things when my phone rang. I pulled it out of my pocket and accepted the call.

"Hello?"

"Kitty?"

Hmm, what would Kris need?