Chapter Two

Chapter Two - Twins

Thursday, 12th March 2020

KRYSTALLIA

My classes for the day- French, Biology, and Cognitive Psych- finally ended. I went to my locker to put my books in and call Kris. I put the phone in between my shoulder and my ear while I organized my locker a slight bit.

"Hey, kitty."

"Hey, my day ended, pick me up?" I asked while closing my locker.

"I'm close, be there in five," I could hear him shouting orders after finishing his sentence.

"Thanks, Kris."

"You're very much welcome," then he hung up. I took my phone and put it in my pocket. Then, I started walking towards the front door, when I heard someone calling 'new girl' and turned my head to the owner of that voice.

It was that guy again. The guy that sat beside me in the office. He waved me towards him and I debated on just leaving or go and see what he wants, but decided on the latter. I walked to him and saw a victorious smirk that I so badly want to wipe off his face.

"Hey, what's your name?" he asked, smirking smugly. So this is the bad boy, huh?

"What's it to you?"

I heard the three guys behind him snicker and he bent down to my eye-level, "Feisty, are we?"

"What if I am?" I said blankly. Kris is probably waiting for me outside. He took my chin in his hand, "I wonder what's under that mask you're hiding in."

I grabbed his wrist and yanked his hand away, "You're saying like you don't have one."

"I don't, I'm an open book."

I laughed darkly, "Everyone's wearing a mask, what kind is the question." He stood still as I walked past him and towards the door. I felt his gaze at the back of my head and smirked.

This school is gonna be fun.

I exited the school and saw Kris leaning on the SUV. He pushed himself off and walked towards me to stretch his hand out. I took it and we walked to the van, hand in hand. He opened the door for me and we went in.

"Drive," he said to the driver after closing the door. The car started moving and we placed our feet on the opposite seat, sitting comfortably.

"How's your first day?"

"Boring, but I had a tiny confrontation with a guy."

He looked at me with eyebrows raised and a smirk. He then leaned forward to kiss my forehead, "Atta girl."

I laughed and laid down on his lap. He gently stroked my blonde and dyed hair while I closed my eyes to sleep.

***

"Krystal, we're home," I heard Kris' voice in my ear. My eyes opened and closed again when the afternoon sun shone through the car window.

I sat up straight as Kris got my bag. He opened the door to get out and I followed. We stood in front of a four-story mansion, Casa de la Estrada. He held my hand and with the driver, we walked in and entered home.

The foyer was decorated brightly. White walls, silver and gold-painted furniture, a vase of flowers sitting on the small table in the middle. There were a pair of marble staircases that curved and led to the upper floors and a doorway in the middle that led to the ground floor living room.

We walked into the living room and I turned right towards the open kitchen to get a snack before going up to my room. I took a chocolate bar, unwrapped it, and took a bite.

"Krystal," I heard Kris call from the living room. I took a beer from the multi-door fridge and went to him. I handed him the beer and he opened it with the coffee table before taking a sip.

"Dinner's in two hours, alright kitten?" he asked in a soft voice only for me. I smiled and nodded, "Alright. I'll go work on my assignment, can you send KT up?"

He grinned, "Of course. Love you, Krystal kitten."

"Love you too."

I took my bag from beside the couch and walked up the stairs to my room on the third floor while eating my bar of chocolate. I entered and closed the door behind me.

My room's pretty nice. Pastel purple walls with fluffy purple carpet flooring. My mahogany four-poster bed was at the end of the room with translucent curtains around. A dark wooden desk sat beside the bed with my things neatly organized on it.

My walk-in closet was next to the bathroom, which was opposite my bed. A vanity sat beside a big glass door that led to a balcony on the right of my bed.

There was a large purple couch at the foot of my bed with fluffy pillows of various sizes on either side. A fluffy pastel purple blanket was draped over it. There was a television directly opposite the bed and couch so movie nights are a must.

A fluffy purple bean bag sat on the corner of my room. There were various giant stuffed animals around the room. My favorite one sat right next to my bed, a white teddy bear with a purple ribbon around its neck.

Let's just say, they spoilt me.

I put my bag next to my desk and heard a knock on my door. I didn't turn around and look to know who it was.

"Hey, Kryssie."

Kristian. Kris' twin. They look so alike, people often mistake them for seeing double, but I could tell the difference. Kris has green eyes, a slightly taller frame, and longer eyebrows, while KT has bluish-green eyes, a taller nose, and longer eyelashes.

If you hung out with them more and be more observant, it's not hard to tell them apart looks-wise.

"Hey, KT."

He came over and wrapped his arms around my shoulders from behind, "How's my favorite girl in the world doing?"

I laughed and nudged him, "I'm doing great. You?"

"Better when I see you."

I smiled. He let go of me and sat on my bed. I sat by my desk and started doing my assignments while chatting with KT.

I'm glad I got to spend some time with him, I rarely saw him now.

Thank you for choosing to read AYR.

See you!

-Phantom