Chapter 3.2

DREAMS

"Not everything's about quidditch, Oli!" I giggled as my boyfriend chased behind

"Yes it is!" he chorused behind me, laughing just as hysterically.

"You can't catch me!" I sang breathlessly.

However, I soon made the fatal mistake of looking back to see how close he was , and was instantly met with his alarmingly quick form.

My face dropped and Oliver only laughed louder, his long legs carrying him a further distance than my short ones.

Eventually, with a thrilled shriek from me, I felt two arms wrap around my waist, pulling me back and up into the air. My throat ripped with hysterical chuckles as he lifted my up from behind, spinning me around. My hands clutched at his that lay firmly around my waist. I threw my head back into the nape of his neck when he began to squeeze, tickling me.

"Let go!" I begged, causing him to chuckle more. I felt his breath on my neck and electricity shot up my spine.

"What's the magic word?" He teased, continuing to tickle me, throwing my vulnerable form over his shoulder and making his way back to the middle of the pitch. I gasped as air was knocked out of me from the sudden change in position and straightened slightly, the only view I had was of his moving back.

"Piss off" I laughed, my white hair dangling freely. His grip tightened on the back of my legs and he began to walk faster.

"I'm afraid that's not the magic word, lass!"

"Let me down" I giggled, my stomach hurting as it dug into his shoulder.

"Magic word please" he repeated.

"Nice ass" I smile teasingly at his ass in front of me.

"Could say the same about you" he put, with the same flirty tone evident in his tone. I rolled my eyes and scoffed.

"Where are we going?"

"We are going to fly" he responds excitedly.

"But I don't want to fly! Put me down!" I whine like a child, earning an 'aw' from the Scottish boy.

"Say the magic words and I'll put you down, babe!"

"Never" I grin, but soon regretted it as he whipped my body around, splitting my legs apart and positioning them to fall on either side of his waist. He clutched at my lower hips and smiled cockily, halting his large strides.