Chapter 15.2

Short chapter, but as this book is coming to an end I wanted to put in a cute little imagine that still fits in with the plot line.

Sorry for not writing recently, been working on some new material x

EUPHORIA

He adored the crevices of my hips, worshipped them as fingertips sunk into my skin and lips dove to my neck

He adored the crevices of my hips, worshipped them as fingertips sunk into my skin and lips dove to my neck. I gasped and forced back sound, however Oliver already did that for me, sticking his hand over my mouth with gentle pressure. He felt like heaven, his angelic movements enlightening every fragment of my worshipped body. And as his hand squeezed at my waist, thrusting in once more, Euphoria was peaking. Euphoria was prevailing.

Euphoria that squeezed my muscles, thighs tensing as Oliver's low, rasped voice grumbled in my ear, incoherent words spilling out. I pushed my head back into the pillow when he fell beside me, a thick crown of silver cascading around my head. I exhaled with exasperation, flashes of the previous events invading my senses, making me crave more... Yet we couldn't. It was bad enough we did it here in the first place, here of all places!

"I can't believe you convinced me to do that" I huffed out, eyes ogling the ceiling.

Oliver laughed from his place beside me - a pretty, hearty laugh that ricocheted off his bedroom walls and lulled me into peace. It was slightly muffled, as half his face was buried into his pillow. I glanced to my side, blushing at his state;  messy brown hair stuck to his forehead, an agape mouth paired with uniquely cute dimples. He looked divine, in every sense of the word, and so I cling onto the heavenly feeling once more, soaking him in as his pale body soaked under the orange light, that cascaded through his windows.

"You seemed pretty into it, if I remember correctly" he muffled a tease, once more the pillow disrupting his volume.

I smiled; for he was right, so incandescently right - I just wouldn't let him know how happy yet.

"If I'm not mistaken, you were moaning my name the whole ti-"

The pillow in my hand came smacking down onto his head, shutting his words up real quick. I was probably a beetroot red by now, and so as he yelped, shooting up in surprise, I felt revenge sink in.

"Ow-" he struggled, tearing the pillow from his face, his fringe falling over his eyes. Yet his slacked jaw was completely visible, and painted his 'offended' features. I only laughed as he continued on, making myself comfortable under his sheets.

"What was that for?! I'm only telling the truth" he sulked, crossing his arms as puppy eyes reached mine, however I didn't fall for it, only shrugging.

He tried to keep up the act further, sticking his palm to his head and rubbing it (as if in dire pain and suffering).

"You're going to hit a poor man for being honest?" He pouted "your poor boyfriend?"