chapter fourteen

TROLL IN THE DUNGEON

The Hufflepuff Vs Gryffindor match would take place later today, the atmosphere of the school was like a volcano waiting to erupt, there were bets being made left right and centre

The Hufflepuff Vs Gryffindor match would take place later today, the atmosphere of the school was like a volcano waiting to erupt, there were bets being made left right and centre.  Fred and George mainly.

Oliver Wood sat opposite Larissa Lovegood in the library bumping his knee up and down in nervous anticipation, however he tried to focus on what Lara was saying to him.

"Okay so, Amortentia potion... what does it do?" Lara read from a practice paper in front of her. Oliver perked up, scrunching his eyebrows together as he tried to think.

"Amortentia, Amortentia, Amortentia" He muttered under his breath, searching his thoughts.

"It's a love potion, it smells differently to whoever inhales according to what attracts them. Very dangerous" Lara stated after he gave up, shrugging. Oliver exhaled, running his hands through his hair in frustration.

"I'm never going to get this!" He exclaims pulling his hands from his hair and slamming them on the table, but soon getting shushed by a nearby hufflepuff. Lara sneered at the uptight hufflepuff before turning the the stressed out scot.

"You can! You just need practice, that's why you have me" The girl reminds before repeating her question about Amortentia.

"It's a love potion and it smells different for whoever smells it" Oliver drones.

"Hm. good" Lara smiles.

"What do you smell?" Oliver asks suddenly, putting his elbows on the desk in front of him.

"I don't know, we haven't done it in class yet" Lara shrugs before raising her attention to a now disappointed Oliver. "Why? Because you want it to smell like you?" She teased.

"Well duh, although it would probably smell like books. You are a nerdy Ravenclaw after all!" He poked her shoulder from across the table. His smile grew as he watched her jaw drop and a defeated laugh escape her mouth.

"And you are..." Lara retorted before trailing off, her plan of calling him egotistical Gryffindor crumbling when behind him Louis Lovegood sauntered in. Lara noted his furious expression.

"dead" She finished, eyes wide.

"What?" He chuckled.

"Oliver, get under the desk now." Lara hurried, watching Louis look around the room in search for her. He would not appreciate seeing his little sister with his 'sworn enemy'.