Chapter 6.2

OLIVER PT.2

"So, It was Harvey all along" Lara sighed to herself, slamming her hands over her pale face and dragging them down

Of course Oliver had told her all this at the start of the year, but for it to be confirmed? She was frustrated. She was frustrated she'd wasted all this time hating on Oliver when really, they could've been together. She could've been happy. And so could he.

Oliver answered with a nod, as if she hadn't already figured it out herself. He sat by her on his newly made bed, having just reiterated the entire story back to her, like he said he would in the letter. He wasn't quite sure why she was here exactly, of course he was glad to see her - over the moon, in fact - but still, was she here to listen to the story and leave, never to reunite with him again, or did she want to be his girlfriend once more. He prayed silently for the latter.

"I'm so sorry" Lara faltered in her words, becoming more upset as her thoughts focused on how hurt Oliver must've been. It was her turn to feel terrible. How could he take her back after she ignored him for months? it was a lost cause in her mind.

"Sorry" She repeated in a smaller voice, wiping the first tear of many away.

"Sorry for what?" Oliver looked to her now, finding that her blue eyes were already staring back. Except those blue eyes were now clouded with red. His heart broke at her form.

"For-for-for everything" Lara motioned around, throwing her hands up, then down in a frustrated manner "How could I have been so stupid!" she finally raised her voice, it was no longer faltering as the frustration built up in her veins. She stood up abruptly, now looking down away from the Gyffindor, whose eyebrows creased.

"Stupid? Lara, you haven't been stupid- It was their faul-" Oliver attempted to console, after it dawned on him that she was going to blame everything on herself. He brought his hand up to her arm, but she pulled it back.

"Don't!- I- I - How could I be so gullible? so-so... ugh! If I wouldve just listened to you that night, none of this would've ever happened!" Lara got more worked up, pacing from his bedside cabinet, then to his wardrobe, then back in front of him again.

"Lara-" He aimed to console once more, standing with her now.

"No! I've been ignoring you for months, for no fucking reason, apparently! You should hate me! Shit, I wouldn't blame you if you did" Lara thought on her words then, staring up into his caring eyes.

"Do you hate me?" She continued, tear flowing down now.

"No" He quickly answered without a second thought, taking a step closer to her. He shivered at just how close they were, and it took all his might not to lift her up and kiss her then and there. But maybe now wasn't the time.