Chapter 7: The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

————————————————————————
I need a title! :( :( if you have any suggestions please leave them in the comments!

Also I'm starting to loose good ideas for the future of this fic so if anyone wants to help pitch scenarios or even help write this story message me or DM me on Instagram @ xking_of_demonsx
————————————————————————
Lucia's P.O.V

"And that's why Hooty would be the best alarm system ever" I wrapped up my story as we were moments away from the street market.

I definitely broke Luz's brain with that one because I couldn't even explain the look on her face, though it was priceless.

After a little more walking I could see the huge crowd of people in the distance.

"So why are we exactly here?" Luz spoke out with a little confused tone.

That's all I've heard from Luz the last couple of days and it was driving me through the roof.

"Again! We're here because 1.you never know what your gonna find here and 2.we're heading over to see Eda" as I listed off everything counting on my fingers.

I think I got the point across properly this time.

The market was packed today, there were multiple people at each tent which went on for ages.

Luz and I shimmered our way through the crowds passing a lot of tents to see what they were selling.

"I get it this is like a farmers market" Luz spoke out as we made our way to another tent.

"I guess you could say that"  I muttered out putting my hands in my jacket pockets.

We went through a couple more tents, they weren't selling anything that got me to bat an eye but Luz wanted to buy everything which I expected.

Soon enough we came around a corner to see Eda's tent which had a couple customers out the front.

As we walked up Eda saw us, motioning us to go around back.

Walking around the back there was a flap that was open into the tent.

As we stepped in there was just a whole bunch of Human realm shit, some of the stuff was from the isles but not much.

I took a seat on one of the piles knowing it was gonna be a while for Eda to bargain those people out front.

Luz looked at me for a second before she started to search through the piles of trash maybe thinking she was going to find something interesting.

As she did that I started to get really bored but that was hard to say considering everything around me.

I reached into my all my pockets hoping to find something and sadly got nothing but I did find my lighter though which was nice.

I started sparking my lighter as Luz moved onto another pile. I had to say though Luz was throwing some pretty interesting things onto the floor.

For one there was a old bass guitar and second there was a queen record on vinyl.

Sparking my lighter one last time I stared at the cover art on record before putting my lighter back in my pocket.

Bending over I picked up the sleeve inspecting it.

"Greatest hits..."  I muttered out as I read the cover title.

Luz quickly turned her head around to look at me.

"Is that one of those old records?" I took in Luz's question not taking my gaze off the record.

"Yeah but that's not what is important here, it's QUEEN!" I started to rant off  "Not just one of the best bands in 70's but even one of the best bands of all time!" Luz really didn't know how to respond to what I was saying.