Chapter 12: Fixed Up

Lucia's P.O.V

"Ughh" I muttered out in pain as we slowly walked towards the owl house.

"This wound is killing me, literally" I added on to my frustrated complaint.

"I'll put some stitches in and give you some antibiotics, you'll be fine" Wionna spoke out behind me.

"Sounds like a pretty good idea" I responded reaching to my lower back with my hand to see it covered in blood.

Our pace slowed as we kept getting closer to the owl house.

Every step was just a sharp pain shooting to every part of my body coming from my back.

Pulling up to the front of the house I realized I couldn't go inside dripping blood everywhere.

"Hey I can't go in looking like this. All the medical supplies are in the upstairs bathroom, I'll meet you in the shack around back" I spoke out as I drifted my path around the house.

As Wionna continued her way to the front door she stopped.

"Where's the bathroom again?" she muttered out almost sounding ashamed of herself.

"First door on the left, and don't worry no one should be up" I finally said before walking around the house.

I heard the front door quietly close before standing in front of the wooden shack around back.

I flipped the hatch over opening the old wooden door.

As it swung open a huge dust cloud hit my face instantly making me cough a few times before I waved it away slowly walking inside.

Unfortunately there weren't any lights inside so I pulled out a few blank pieces of paper from my pocket and searched for some type of writing utensil.

After a little searching I found an old beaten up pencil that was barely sharpened.

Not complaining I instantly drew some light spells tapping them and making them float above me illuminating the small room.

Eda mainly used this shack as storage for potions and random human junk though it was looking pretty empty lately.

Looking in the corner there was an old wooden chair that stemmed like it was about to collapse if anything sat on it.

Taking a few steps over to the old dusty chair I grabbed the top of it pulling near the front door.

Turning it to face me I began to wait for Wionna to get over here.

A few minutes passed before Wionna quickly opened the door with a little case in one hand and some gauze in the other.

Quickly I pulled my jacket off hanging it on the wall before taking a seat with my back towards Wionna.

I pulled my shirt up to my shoulders before resting my arms on the back of the chair looking at the other end of the shack.

"Well the bleeding has slowed a lot" Wionna spoke to me as she opened the case looking through it.

"It sure doesn't feel like it" I muttered out as I scanned over all the useless shit that was laying around in here.

"Yeah that wound is gonna hurt like a bitch for more than just a couple days" Wionna responded as she carefully threaded the point of the needle.

"Im gonna have to clean this up with alcohol and that's definitely gonna burn" hearing this just made me hang my head low.

"Let's just get this over with" I muttered out gritting my teeth.