Chapter 25: Tough as Nails

Lucia's P.O.V

"So...you both know were at a choke point" Wionna spoke out while walking back and forth in front of the white board.

"But quite frankly we can't just stop, well mainly I can't stop and that's why you two are here" Wionna kept speaking as I continued to roll a coin through my fingers.

"You two are going to be given jobs, now some of these "jobs" are definitely going to be risky and others are going to be simple" taking in all this information was starting to make me feel a little tense.

"And I have to do this all with her?" the green haired witch muttered out while jabbing her thumb in my direction.

I quickly raised an eye brow while giving her a confused yet fierce look.

"I'm sorry, is that a problem!?" I responded while getting off the wall.

A pink bubble escaped her mouth before it popped echoing through the room.

"Maybe..." she answered keeping a determined tone in her voice while keeping her gaze straight ahead of her.

My gaze on her sharpened hugely before I leaned back onto the wall crossing my legs again.

After a little stare I looked over to Wionna who was rubbing her temples while hanging her head low.

"Can you two please deal with this outside, I'm not going to stand here and listen too you two bicker like witchlings" Wionna blurted out in a semi-pissed off tone in her voice.

We all fell silent for a second before a cough slipped out of my throat breaking the tension.

"Anyways back to what I was saying, you guys have something to do in a couple days. I don't know exactly what yet but I'll be in touch" I listened closely as Wionna kept speaking.

"We're also meeting up at my place tomorrow, let's say 7:00 p.m and you both are staying the night because I got a lot to go over. Also because my parents and my sister are heading out of town for the day and night" The green haired witch and I just nodded in response before Wionna gave out a relieving sigh.

"Ok so that wraps up this mini-meeting, just please don't kill each other and go ur separate ways until tomorrow" Wionna spoke out for the last time before she walked over to a table
grabbing a drink.

I stayed there leaning on the wall as I looked over to the witch sitting on the couch, she just kept her gaze on the white board in front of her.

She's going to be pretty hard to figure out.

Deciding to leave I headed over to the table Wionna was at as I heard the witch behind me stand up.

"We going right now?" I asked out making Wionna nod her head as she started to walk over to the locker door.

In no hurry Wionna lifted up the storage door as we all 3 walked out before she pulled it back down and threw a magic lock spell on it.

The green haired witch gave me a fierce look up and down before slightly starting to go the other way.

"See you later...partner" the witch spoke out as she threw a arm up walking away in a different direction.

I stood there with my hands in my pockets as I watched the witch walk off.

I faint gust of wind blew next to me as I slowly turned around to be next to Wionna as she was texting someone on her scroll.

"We heading to your place?" I asked out while Wionna hummed in response giving a slight nod.