Chapter 15: A New Plan

———————————————————————
Sorry if these chapters are boring u, these are mainly for character development as its going to be important later down the road. Anyways the next couple chapters isn't going to be in Lucia's shoes 😉
———————————————————————
Lucia's P.O.V

About a half an hour passed before Jaden got back.

With the front door opening I could smell the food already, I mean I was really hungry.

As he walked into the kitchen he looked around with a look of gratitude on his face.

"You actually pulled all the blinds down and turned on the lights?" he spoke out historically.

I stood there staring at him.

"Really..." I muttered back before walking over to rip open the bags.

I've never actually been more exited to see a cheeseburger and a portion of fries.

I was too hungry to even move or get a plate so I just ate at the counter trying to not make a mess.

Thankfully Jaden got the same exact thing as me so it wasn't hard to mix up the orders.

As we ate through our food he started to speak up.

"Are you gonna do your senior year here?" Jaden asked as I took another bite.

I quickly swallowed before responding.

"Don't know yet" I muttered out as I went right back in for another bite.

"Jeez slow down ur going to get a cramp" he spoke out as I was devouring the burger.

I quickly swallowed all the food that was in my mouth again before looking at him with a bitchy look.

"You sound just like my mom" I responded while gently shaking my head at him.

"Sorry that I care about you" Jaden added before starting to dig through his bag.

I just rolled my eyes letting out a little chuckle before slowly picking at my fries.

Eventually we both finished as I was satisfied with my hunger.

We both stood there for a second leaning onto the counter until I started to feel my hair and how dirty it was.

"Can I use ur shower?" I asked while taking off my beanie tossing in over into the living room landing on the couch.

"Duhh" Jaden responded while looking at me in confusion.

"I just like to ask" I added while pulling my eye lids down feeling exhausted.

We both stayed there for a little longer until I made up my mind.

"I'll take a shower later,I'm just going to go freshen up a little" I spoke out walking towards the main bathroom.

"Alright" I faintly heard as I turned the corner down the small hallway.

Walking in the bathroom, it had a very modern look to it which was nice a nice touch to what I was use too.

I splashed some water on my face before wiping it off in the hand towel.

My eyes were stinging and my whole body felt disgusting.

Walking back out I headed towards the kitchen again to find Jaden absent.

Looking past the kitchen I could see the balcony glass door opened with him outside leaning on the railing smoking a cigarette.

Walking out I leaned on the railing as well right next to him.