Chapter 24: The Good Witch

Luz's P.O.V

The sound of a door closing rang through my ears as I walked into Willow's room.

Walking up to her bed I went to take a seat on her green patterned quilt.

I looked up at her as she put a ear to her door trying to hear what was going on downstairs.

"What are you doing?" I asked as she hushed me, putting a finger up.

"I'm trying to find out what my sister got herself into"  Willow responded as I clenched the quilt.

I sort of know what happened but I don't want to worry her anymore than she already seems.

"Why don't we take a walk to hexside?" I randomly suggested while moving my hands and arms up.

Willow's focus sharpened as she leaned closer into the door. I just sat there watching as I loosened my grip on her bed.

I took a quick peak around the room, it all looked the same from what it always was.

Though it did seem that she got some new plants but I quickly looked back towards Willow making sure not to get distracted out of boredom.

While keeping a soft glare at Willow she let out a sigh before slowly walking back over to me with her head low.

"Ok, let's go to Hexside..." Willow huffed out in a defeated tone as I hopped off her bed with excitement.

She grabbed a little journal with some sort of flower on the front of it as I opened the door letting her walk out.

"You should call Gus and ask him to come with us as well" I spoke out making a smirk rise on Willow's face.

"Already one step ahead of you" Willow responded while I gave a semi-shocked nod.

"Cool beans" I added while we started to walk down stairs.

Though Mr Park stopped us once we got to the bottom.

"Where do you two think your going?" He questioned us as we slowly turned around to face him.

"We're just going to take a walk up to Hexside" Willow responded while keeping her hands cupped in front of her as I stood there leaning back and forth on my heels.

"Alright, just stay safe, AND if you get into trouble please call us" Mr Park spoke to both of us while I nodded keeping a smile on my face as Willow and I turned around heading for the door.

"Love you" He spoke out while we both looked back real quick.

"Love you too" Willow responded as I opened the door and skipped outside.

We eventually came to a slow walk as we headed towards hexside.

Willow spent the first few minutes sending text's back and forth with Gus but she put her scroll away after almost tripping twice.

"Sooo, what are you going to do sense you can't go to Hexside anymore?" Willow chirped out shocking me as I looked over at her with a confused look.

"What do you mean "sense I can't go to hexside anymore" I responded keeping my eyes semi-squinted as I walked right next to her.

"Well I would've thought after that night, you would be permanently expelled from any school on the isles" Willow determinedly spoke out as the look on my face eased down.

"I mean that does make sense, but thankfully no. I shouldn't really tell you this butttt as long as me and Eda stay out of Belos's way and don't tell anyone about what really happened that night then we can act like everything's normal" I quickly spoke out in one breath making me hunch over for a quick breather.