Chapter 5: An Unfinished Story

Lucia's P.O.V

The bright sun shined over us as we entered the boiling isles.

There we were on top of the cliff I was first once at many years ago looking over Bonesborough.

I took in the view not thinking to look at Luz as I was still holding her hand.

As a slight gust of wind blew through us it really rocked me on what was going on.

Looking at Luz she had her eyes wide as they glazed in the sun. It looked like she wanted to say something but couldn't spit it out but soon the shock settled down.

"Lucia where are we?" Luz darted her eyes to everything that was around us.

I moved up to the edge of the cliff looking down before taking a seat motioning Luz to come and do the same.

"This sounds crazy but were in a different dimension, this place is really called the boiling isles and that town in front of us is Bonesborough" as I pointed down towards the very active town.

"I wanted to bring you here for quite some time but I never knew when that time was right. I just really think you could use this place as it helped me all the years back" I spoke out keeping my gaze towards the bottom of the cliff.

"This place changes you, sometimes for the better or for the worse..."  I let out a sigh before looking up at the sun squinting my eyes.

"Anyways were waisting daylight and there's a few people I would like you too meet" saying that I got up giving Luz a hand. Once I pulled her up she brushed herself off before sticking her hands in her pockets.

"Now if I remember correctly..." I pondered around trying to find the right direction to the owl house "This way" I started to walk down a trail with Luz following up on me.

Once she caught up with me I slowed my pace down.

"So what makes this place so magical?" Luz muttered out while looking around at the trees.

I thought for a minute trying to find a answer that didn't sound insane.

"You know how Azura has to do with a magical land with witches?" Luz raised an eyebrow at my question while looking exited and confused.

"Yeahh?" still keeping the same expression on her face.

"Well this place is ruled by witches..." before I could even continue Luz's expression turned into excitement "but there more like humans than you would think" I finished before Luz exploded.

"But how!? So this is why you brought me here!? I mean I don't even know what to think about anymore!" Luz was starting to freak out more and more she kept talking.

"I told you to stay calm" as I grabbed both of her shoulders gently shaking her.

"Right right" Luz's breathing slowed and her heart wasn't pumping out of her chest anymore.

Once she was calm we started to walk again.

"Also they do use magic here, now with my time here I did figure out how to use a certain form of magic but that's a conversation for later" maybe I should of waited to say that.

Eventually we passed by the town and were on the main trail to the owl house.

It was nice except the fact that my back was killing me from carrying basically everything.

"So where are we going?" Luz spoke up as we were minutes away from the owl house.

"We're going to see someone special to me, her names Eda and she has a little demon dog called king. There's also this owl creature that's kinda the whole house and his name is Hooty but between you and me he can be really annoying" Luz was so focused and dedicated on what I was saying it actually distracted me.