A Son's Redemption

Your P.O.V.

The Vice Lords were seriously screwed, and they knew it. With only a very little amount of turf left and their rackets now under my control, they were all starting to panic. But I had a bad feeling that they would strike back sometime soon, and we had to be ready. 

I was currently at the crib pacing back and forth while thinking of what we could do to finish them. I had no idea where Dylan Jackson or his old man were hiding, so it would be harder to find them. After a few minutes, Michael came up and then he gave me some sort of letter.

Y/n: What's this?

Michael: No clue, I found it outside and it was addressed to you.

I had a feeling that it was most likely some sort of trap. But I couldn't be for certain until I checked to see what the letter said.

To the Outlawz leader,

You must think that you're a big man after all you've done. Well You have humiliated me and my family for the very last time. So I'm challenging you to a fight to the finish at the racing arena over in The Greens. So meet me there tonight if you think you have the balls.

Dylan Jackson

I honestly was a little surprised that he was calling me out. I gave the letter to Michael and let him read it while I thought about what it said. I must of caused so much damage that Dylan Jackson has finally had enough. But I knew it had to be some sort of trap of he was calling me out via letter.

Michael: Well, this is good, now we can finally kill the bastard.

Y/n: It's got to be a trap.

Michael: What do you mean?

Y/n: Well think about it, we've done so much damage that he's wants us dead. And like his sister, he's not going to go down without a fight.

Michael: So you think he's going to try and run you down at the race track?

Y/n: Yeah, it's what I would do.

Michael: What do you want me to do?

Y/n: Get a crew together, if he wants to set a trap for me, then we'll return the favor set one for him.

Michael: I'll get it done boss.

So as Michael went to get our trap ready for the Vice Lords, I made my way to the racing arena. I had a feeling that this was going to be tough as hell, but I knew I could do it. After a couple of hours, it was night time and I was just outside the race track.

The strange thing was that the gates were all open. I knew this place always locked up at night, so I knew that Dylan Jackson was here and waiting. So I went in and I had found myself on the main race track. Then the gates behind me all shut and I heard Dylan Jackson on the speakers.

Dylan Jackson: I didn't think that you would show.

Y/n: And I'm surprised that you had the balls to come alone.

Dylan Jackson: I never said I be alone.

That's when the lights turned on and caused me to go blind for a moment. Then I heard the sound of engines and turned to see several cars surrounding me with Dylan Jackson leading them. But sadly for them, I knew that it was all a trap.

And as if on que, Michael burst right through the gates. And he also had a few other Outlawz in other cars follow behind him. I managed to dodge a couple cars that tried to run me over and got into Michael's car.

Michael: Hope I'm not to late.

Y/n: Right on time.

Then we started to clear out all of the Vice Lords as the arena. And with the help of the other Outlawz, we were able to deal with the Vice Lords easily. And I saw that Dylan Jackson trying to make a run for it, so me and Michael drove after him. He tried to lose us in a few of the back streets, but it didn't work.

So after a few minutes of chasing him, Dylan Jackson had screwed himself up. Because we ended up following him to a road under construction. And sadly, the poor bastard didn't realize it until it was too late. And once he had realized where he was, he ended up crashing into the side of a bulldozer. When me and Michael went to check on him, we found him half dead in the driver seat.

Dylan Jackson: P-Please....... don't.......

But before he could say anything, I had shot him in the head. Then I shot him a couple more times to make sure he was actually dead. Honestly, I was glad that this bastard was finally out of the way.

Michael: So what now?

Y/n: Now, you're going to find Austin Jackson so we can kill him. He's most likely going to be coming for us now that his kids are dead.

Michael: Alright, in on it.

Then Michael drove off to find out where Dylan's old man was. And I took a walk to get in some fresh air for the night before going home. I knew that at the rate we're going, we'll be running the whole city soon.

New Neighborhood: Old Town
-------------------------------------------------------------
News Cast

Luke Young: Good evening, this is Luke Young for Channel seven news. In a shocking turn of events, Dylan Jackson, the infamous gang leader, has been killed earlier this evening. He was found dead on the part of tower road that's under construction.

Luke Young: It is still unaware at the time of he was at the racing arena in The Greens prior, but the police will have an update soon. And we will keep you all updated on the story as it continues, so from the news room, I'm Luke Young.