Outlawz Eights

Your P.O.V.

It's been over a week since we took out the Reapers and O'Neill. But I was just thinking about what he had said about his mysterious "partner" he mentioned. I had kept on wondering who it could possible be. I was at the crib thinking when I saw Micheal walking up to me.

Micheal: Boss, I got some dirt on those damn Vice Lords.

So I followed him to the back where his work space was. Once I was inside I saw tons of pictures of Casinos, people, and other buildings. I even noticed a 3-d layout of some floor plans.

Y/n: What's up with the doll house?

Micheal: Doll house my ass, this is how we're gonna fuck up the Vice Lords.

Y/n: Well, let's see what you got.

Micheal: Okay, the Vice Lords are the ones running gambling, prostitution, and the black market. And at the center of it all is some guy that's known as Dylan "The viper" Jackson and his little sister, Alice "The Tiger" Jackson.

Y/n: And what about the floor plans that you have here?

Micheal: Well it turns out that the Vice Lords biggest money maker is at the Poseidon Palace Casino. They make at least a few million a week from it.

Y/n: So what's the plan?

Micheal: Well there are at least a couple dozen guards inside. And all the money they make is locked up in a safe in the back offices.

Y/n: So you're thinking that we could rob them blind?

Micheal: Yeah, and I managed to bribe a guard and he have the combination to the safe. So we should be able to get in without any problems.

Y/n: How will we even get to the safe?

Micheal: I got a few guys there already to set up a little distraction in the main lobby and kitchen.

Y/n: Alright then, let's ride.

Then we got into Michael's car and made our way to Newmark. I had really liked this part of town because of all the amazing scenery. And it didn't take is long to find the Poseidon Palace casino. As soon as we got inside we both were surprised to see how many people there were inside. So we both made our ways to different sides and waited for the crew to start the distraction.

And after a few minutes I had heard someone shouting about a fire. Then I saw a few of the crew start to destroy a few of the games. So Micheal and I took the chance to look for the main office. Once we found it we got in and found at least four safes.

Micheal: Alright boss, here are the combinations for those two safes.

Y/n: Let's take all they have, we're both going to be rich with all this cash.

So we opened up the safes and we were both shocked. There was more money then we had expected, but it didn't stop us at all. So we grabbed some bags and filled them up with all of the cash in all four of the safes. And as soon as we got all the cash we made our way outside and got into the car. And after a couple of minutes Micheal had noticed we were being followed by the Vice Lords.

Micheal: We got company.

Y/n: Keep driving, I'll deal with this.

Then I grabbed an AK-47 I had in the back and started shooting. And It wasn't easy to keep them off of our asses, but I was able to get them all. After we knew they were gone we started to plan what to do next.

Micheal: So what should we do with all this cash, boss?

Y/n: Well, we could invest in a few legal businesses for extra cash. Or we could try to get a couple cops in our pockets. But first we need to find a place to stash it until the heat dies down.

Micheal: I know a place, my cousins got a place nearby.

Y/n: You sure they won't mind?

Micheal: Trust me, we can trust them.

So Micheal drive us to a place over in The Greens. Once we got there we got all the cash and made our way to where Michael's cousins were. And as soon as Michael knocked on the door someone answered it right away.

???: Michael? What the hell are you doing with all that money?

Micheal: I'll explain everything shortly, just let us in man.

So he moved out of the way and let us both in. As soon as I set the bags down I looked outside to make sure that we weren't followed. Then I saw who was possible Michael's other cousin.

??? #2: What the hell is going on?

Micheal: Y/n, these are my cousins, Carlos and Ralph. Guys this is my boss Y/n, he's the one I was telling you about.

Carlos: So you're the famous leader of the Outlawz? Micheal has told us a lot about you, it's nice to meet you.

Ralph: And don't worry, we've only heard the best about you. Is it true that you wiped out the Reapers and O'Neill?

Y/n: Yeah, it is.

Ralph & Carlos: Awesome.

After we all settled down we started to count the money. It turned out that we stole over fifteen million dollars. I was as surprised as the others and i couldn't wait to see what happens next. And I knew that Dylan and Alice Jackson were going to be real pissed we robbed them of so much cash.

Third P.O.V.

Alice Jackson: Our father won't be to happy about what happened at the casino today Dylan.

Dylan Jackson: Alice, you need to relax.

They were both talking about how you and your crew just robbed their casino. And they were wondering what would happen if their father found out.

Alice Jackson: You know that he'll just find out eventually.

Dylan Jackson: Our father isn't going to find out about the casino.

Alice Jackson: How can you be sure?

Dylan Jackson: Don't question me, Alice. If I say don't worry about, then don't worry about it.

Then a knock is heard at the door and Alice pulls out a gun. But Dylan just opened it to reveal a butler with a big whiskey bottle. And once the Butler set it on a table Dylan shut the door once he is out of the room.

Dylan Jackson: Listen little sis, I know that you're have a hard time adjusting to the way I run things. But let me deal with our father and you deal with what I tell you to deal with.

Alice Jackson Fine, whatever.

Dylan Jackson: Good.

New Neighborhood: Harwood
--------------------------------------------------------------
News cast

Luke Young: Hello, this is Luke Young for Channel seven news. The Poseidon Palace Casino was robbed earlier today. According to the security footage, it is suspected that it was the leader of the Outlawz behind the robbery.

Luke Young: In other news, it is to be believed the casino was owned by a gang called "the Vice Lords", but It has not been confirmed at this time. Are the Vice Lords going to be the second gang to fall to the Outlawz? Only time will tell, live from channel seven news, I'm Luke Young.