Escort Service

Your P.O.V.

It's been a couple of days since I've killed Alice Jackson. And thanks to it, the Vice Lords were starting to become a little easier to deal with. I had to guess that she did most of the heavy lifting and her death most likely started to hurt the VL's moral. And with all of the work I've been doing, a good chunk of their operations were under my control.

And I've even been buying a few legal business's such as a few small stores and restaurants to get some extra cash. Now I was currently at the hideout waiting to see what our next step was to take them out. And after a few minutes, I saw Michael with a slightly confused look on his face.

Y/n: Hey Michael, what's wrong?

Michael: Well, I just got a call from a friend of mine. He works at a shipping company, and he said that he's got Intel for us.

Y/n: Did he say what it was?

Michael: Well he wouldn't say over the phone, but he wants to meet near a night club in Newmark.

Y/n: Well, let's go meet him. You know what the club's called?

Michael: Yeah, The Snake Pit.

Y/n: Alright, let's go.

So me and Michael got in his car and made our way to The Snake Pit. It was a very high class club, and lots of people had to have tons of money to get inside. Once we got to the club, we looked to see if we could spot Michael's friend. After a minute or two, this guy was nowhere to be found.

Y/n: Are you sure your friend said The Snake Pit?

Michael: Positive.

Tyler: Psst! Over here.

Then we saw some guy hiding behind an old dumpster. We honestly didn't know why he was hiding, so we just walked up to him confused.

Michael: Tyler, why are you hiding behind a dumpster?

Tyler: Because I don't want those nut jobs to see me.

Y/n: Who?

Tyler: The Vice Lords that's who! Michael, is he the Outlawz leader?

Michael: Yeah Tyler, so quit being a pussy and get out here.

So after a moment or two, this "Tyler" guy got out from behind the dumpster. And he looked really paranoid about the Vice Lords for some reason.

Michael: So Tyler, what do you got on the Vice Lords?

Tyler: Ok, so the Vice Lords have been paying off truck drivers to look the other way. And then they take off with the trucks full of all kinds of stuff like electronics, clothes, and cigars.

Y/n: Let me guess, you think that they're selling it on the Black Market?

Tyler: Yes, but recently they started to steal the trucks. And instead of just paying off the drivers, they beat the living shit out of them and leave them for dead.

Michael: So why call for us now?

Tyler: Well, it just so happens that we have a few big shipments that are coming in today.

Y/n: And you think there going to steal them too?

Tyler: I know so! This is a lot of stuff that is worth a lot of money. And the company will go bankrupt if we can't deliver them.

Michael: Don't worry Tyler, we'll keep those trucks safe.

Tyler: Thank you, you don't know how much this all means to me and the company.

Y/n: Can you give us the trucks locations?

Tyler: Yeah, here.

Then he gave us some GPS that had the trucks current locations. So Michael and I started to make our way to the first truck that was nearby. And once we arrived, we saw a couple VL cars driving towards us. So we made sure to deal with all of the Vice Lords and keep the truck safe.

Once we got the truck to its shipping company, we started to get the next truck over at the docks. And when we arrived, the Vice Lords tried to steal the truck, and this time with six cars. They weren't able to stop us either, and we got the truck to the shipping company. And I had a feeling that the last truck was going to be hard.

Sadly, I was right, because once we got to the trucks location, we saw that the Vice Lords had grabbed it. They had already thrown out the driver and were pulling away with the truck. So Michael and I started to chase after them so we could stop them. It was a good thing that the driver stopped when he almost hit another car.

Using the opportunity, Michael and I got the Vice Lord out of the truck and had killed him. Then I got in the truck and started to drive it back to the shipping company like the others while Michael followed in the car. Once we got there, we found Tyler waiting for us.

Tyler: Is that the last one?

Michael: It sure is.

Y/n: And I have a good feeling that you won't have to worry about the Vice Lords anymore.

Tyler: You guys are the best, I could kiss you right now.

Y/n: Kiss me and I'll break your balls.

Tyler: Uh, I'll...... make a note of that.

Michael: Don't worry Tyler, and it was nice seeing you again.

Tyler: You too, Michael.

With that, we got back in the car and made our way back to the crib. It was a good day, we sent a huge "Fuck you" to the Vice Lords and we saved a shipping company from bankruptcy. I'd say that today was defiantly one hell of a day.

New Neighborhood: Misty Grove
-------------------------------------------------------------
News Cast

Luke Young: Hello, this is Luke Young for Channel seven news. It would appear that the Outlawz have stopped several hijackings today. In an attempt to reclaim some money, the gang known as The Vice Lords tried to steal trucks of imported goods.

Luke Young: However, and to their surprise, the Outlawz had prevented them in doing so. Could it be that these Outlawz are our solution to the gang violence that has plagued our fair city for so long? Well, we'll surely find out soon enough, from the news room, I'm Luke Young.