Police Protection

Your P.O.V.

With the Colombian drug cartel now working for me, my gang and I were in control of the drug trade. And now all we had to do was kill Mendoza to take the city for ourselves. But there was still something that was bugging me a lot.

It was the mystery partner that Jackson and O'Neill mentioned. I knew that if they had the same partner, the it would be no surprise that Mendoza was working for him. I was at the crib when Thomas came running in.

Thomas: Boss, you're not going to believe who called.

Y/n: Who?

Thomas: The chief of police.

Y/n: Richard Wilson? What the hell does that asshole want from us?

Thomas: He wouldn't say, but he wants to meet at a restaurant in Greenwich.

Y/n: I'll go see what he wants.

Thomas: Wait, aren't you worried that it'll be a trap?

Y/n: Of course it's a trap, that's why I want you and Michael to get a crew there ASAP.

Thomas: Got it boss.

So with that, I made my way over to the restaurant to meet Wilson. I had no idea why he wanted to meet, but it had to be a trap. So once I got to where I was supposed to meet the chief, I wasn't surprised to see two dozen cops there with him.

Chief Wilson: Well well well, looks like we got an Outlaw in our most favorite restaurant boys.

Y/n: Chief Wilson, you still have a chance to stand down and walk out of here alive.

Chief Wilson: Please, you think you can come in and take our city. Well right now you have another thing coming you foolish boy.

I wasn't to surprised that he wasn't going to leave. So it's a good thing that I had a back up plan ready. And it was to bad for this idiot and the cops with him.

Y/n: Well, you can't say that I didn't give you a chance to leave.

Chief Wilson: Please, in case you didn't count, you're outnumbered twenty five to one.

That's when I heard some cars pull up outside the restaurant. And a few of the cops were a little confused as to why. But I was smirking the whole damn time as I knew what was about to  happen next. And a moment later, the Chief figured it out.

Y/n: Count again.

Chief Wilson: SHIT!

That's when I got down and all hell had broken loss. Chief Wilson made a break for the back exit while all the other cops were killed. Once all of the shooting had stopped, I walked out.

Thomas: Boss, you alright?

Y/n: Yeah, but Wilson is still alive, so we have to get him.

Michael: You have any idea where he could be heading?

That's when a police car went speeding past us. And for a brief moment, I saw Chief Wilson driving the car. So the three of us got into a car and started to chase him. Thomas was driving while Michael and I tried to shot the bastard.

It was hard to keep up with him since he kept switching lanes. And it made it harder with the cops chasing after us at the same time. So after dealing with several cop cars and keeping up with the Chief, we find my cornered him.

Chief Wilson has pulled up to a police safe house. So we had to fight our way through the house in order to get to the police chief. It didn't take us long to do since there was only seven cops there. After we killed the cops, we barged into the bedroom Wilson was in.

Chief Wilson: Wait! We can try and work something out, right?

Thomas: I don't know.

Michael: What do you think boss?

Y/n: How about this? I kill you now, or you can die a painful death.

Chief Wilson: Wait! No!

Then I just pull out a pistol and shot him between the eyes. I honestly just wanted the bastard dead for trying to kill me. And it would hopefully send a message to the police to not fuck with me or my crew.

Thomas: So what now?

Y/n: Now we kill Mendoza. So get the crew ready, we're going hotel hunting.

New Neighborhood: Yellowstone Peak
-----------------------------------------------------------
News Cast

Luke Young: Hello, breaking news today in Greenwich with a shocking report. Chief of police, Richard Wilson, was killed in a battle with the Outlawz gang. The chief tried to being the leader of the gang to justice, but sadly lost his life trying to do so.

Luke Young: In other news, Deputy Chief Elliot Thomson will be taking over as the new chief. He has stated that the death of Chief Richard Wilson will not be in vain. For more updates on the story, stay tuned. From the channel seven news room, I'm Luke Young.