Stronghold: Holloway Brothel

Your P.O.V.

It's been a couple days since we saved Ashley and the other girls from the Vice Lords. But it got me thinking about where they were going to be sent if we didn't save them. So I decided to walk around Newmark to see if it could help ease my thoughts.

After about half an hour, I found myself in Holloway near a local flower shop. The shop used to be owned by a man called Jerry Parker. He was an old friend of my father's before he just left a few months before my parents were killed. So I thought I'd get some flowers to put by my parents graves. But before I even took a step forward, my phone started to ring, revealing to be Michael.

Michael: Hey boss, are you anywhere near the Parker's flower shop?

That just confused me as to why Michael brought it up. I mean, I thought it was just a pure coincidence.

Y/n: Yeah, why?

Michael: Well, I've literally just got a call from Thomas, and he said Ashley heard one of the VL's talking about taking her and the other girls to some brothel at Parker's flower shop.

That completely caught me off in more ways than one. My dad did say that Mr. Parker just left for no reason. I just thought that he had sold his store and left due to all if the gangs.

Y/n: You think it could be a part of their prostitution ring?

Michael: Defiantly, and if we go and shut it down, then it'll hurt their operations pretty badly.

Y/n: I'll check it out.

So I made my way to an alley that was next to the shop. When I got down then alley, I noticed a guard near one of the back entrances. I knew that the shop had a large space behind it that was used to grow flowers. And I knew that Mr. Parker used to live in the space above his shop. And if it was now being used as a brothel, then I had to shut it down for good.

So when the guard wasn't looking, I was able to sneak up on him and slam his head into a wall. And once he was dead, I snuck in to see what was going on. And sure enough, I saw that there were a few dozen guards and there was even more girls. I was about to try and look around, but one of the guards saw me and started shooting.

So I started to make my way through the brothel whole killing all of the Vice Lords in my way. I made sure not to hit any of the girls and after a few minutes all of them were dead. Then I noticed one of the girls were still there, and she wasn't any older than fifteen or sixteen. And she was completely terrified at what she saw, and I couldn't blame her.

Girl: P-P-Please, don't hurt me.

Y/n: It's ok, I'm not going to hurt you. How long were you being forced to work here?

Girl: A-A couple months.

Y/n: Shit, well listen, you're free now, go home to your family.

Girl: I-I'm free?

Y/n: Yes, you and all the other woman and girls they forced to become their prostitutes.

She looked in shock for a moment before she got up. She was about to leave before she ran up and wrapped me in a hug and started to cry.

Girl: T-Thank you.

Y/n: No problem, now do you know who was responsible for this?

Girl: Y-Yes, the new owner, he killed Mr. Parker and took over, he's up in the office now.

Y/n: Thanks, now get out if here.

With that, the girl left and I made my way to the office. I was going to kill this bastard for not only killing Jerry Parker, but also ruining his business and forcing teens into prostitution. Once I found the office, I kicked the door open and then found the guy hiding under the desk.

Y/n: Surprise motherfucker!

Pimp: Please, don't kill me

Y/n: Oh, I'm gonna kill you for what you've done to Jerry Parker and all of those girls.

Then I started to slam his face into the wall and desk. He tried to plead with me, but I didn't care what this bastard had to say to me. And after a couple minutes, the bastard was bleeding all over the place and I left. I knew that the Vice Lords were going to pay for this, now more than ever.

New Neighborhood: Holloway