Shoot the Messenger

Your P.O.V.

The Reapers were starting to get scared of me after everything I've been doing. But I had a felling that O'Neill wasn't going to go down without a fight. So I was walking around Chinatown when I notices a street vendor walk up to me.

Vendor: Excuse me, sir.

Y/n: Yes?

Vendor: I'm looking for someone the leader of the Outlawz. Do you know where I night be able to find him.

Y/n: That's me.

Vendor: Okay, I have a message for you from a Mr. O'Neill.

Then he just gives me an envelop before he walks away. I open it up and I was surprised on what the letter said.

To the leader of the Outlawz

I would like to end to this violence and bloodshed. So I would really appreciate it if the two of us could meet in public. We shall meet over at Mr. Chu's tea house over in Chinatown to discuss peace at 7 P.m. tonight.

Sincerely Brian O'Neill

It was weird that O'Neill would want to discuss about bringing peace. And I had a bad feeling that it had to be some sort of trap. So i called Thomas to tell him what I found out.

Thomas: Well, it's obviously a trap.

Y/n: No shit! I want you and the crew ready at that tea house. If O'Neill really will be there then it'll be our best shot in taking him out.

Thomas: I'll get the crew together.

So I hung up and made my way to the tea house. Once I got there I saw a couple of Reapers outside. Then I got a text from Thomas saying he had a gun hidden in the men's room in case they took mine. He also said that he and a few others were inside and were ready to help if they have too.

Y/n: I'm here to see O'Neill.

Guard: Gonna have to take your gun.

I just gave it to them before they let me in and I looked around and I saw Thomas right away. And It had looked like O'Neill wasn't here yet, so I decided to take the chance to get the gun from the bathroom. As soon as I got the gun and came back out I saw several guards enter with who I thought was O'Neill. He saw me too, so we met up in the middle of the room.

O'Neill: You the leader of the Outlawz?

Y/n: I am, you Brian O'Neill?

O'Neill: Yes, good to see you've made it. Let's sit down, shall we?

With that we took seats at a fancy table that was right in the middle of the tea house. It looked like it was for some wealthy people since it was very high class design.

O'Neill: Look, you and I both know this war of ours is going to end badly for one of us. So why don't we both work together to take the city?

Y/n: Now, why would I do that? I just want to bring peace while you want to bring chaos. Besides, I want to see the look on your face when I take what you have left.

O'Neill: There's no need for violence, we can work something out here.

Y/n: I doubt it.

O'Neill: Such a pity when you can't reach an agreement. Take care of this piece of shit right now boys.

Then he just got up and started to walk away as the guards pulled out guns at pointed them at me. Once I knew that O'Neill was gone I just started to laugh.

O'Neill: What's so funny?

Y/n: You idiots really think that I would come here alone and unarmed?

Then I pulled out the gun I got from the bathroom and so did Thomas and the men he brought. The people inside had all started to panic and get in the floor while we were just pointing guns at each other.

I heard O'Neill try to walk away but I just shot at the guard in front of me and people started to run. We all started to shoot as O'Neill got outside with a couple of his men. As soon as we cleared the tea house of guards we all went outside to see that O'Neill escaped. Then more Reapers started to show up out of nowhere.

Y/n: Well shit!

We had to start shooting at one another and it was crazy. It took us a good ten minutes before we cleared out the Reapers. Afterwards, we all made our way back to the hideout when we heard police sirens in the distance.

Y/n: Damn it, I should of shot O'Neill right there.

Thomas: Don't worry boss, he doesn't have much left. It shouldn't take much more to bring him out if hiding.

Y/n: You're right Thomas! We just need to keep up the pressure and deal with him when he shows up again.

New Neighborhood: Monetary Avenue
-------------------------------------------------------------
News cast

Luke Young: A shootout has struck a local tea house in Chinatown earlier today. Witnesses say a meeting between the leaders of the Reapers and Outlawz has left the tea house in ruin.

Luke Young: Reports are saying that the Outlawz are now controlling more then half of the Reapers turf. Its possible that the Reapers are coming to an end. Live from the news room, I'm Luke Young signing off.