Stronghold: Greenwich Drug Cache

Your P.O.V.

It's been a good couple of days, and my businesses are booming. Thanks to all the money my gangs been bringing in, we've got almost the whole city under our control. But there was still the fact that Mendoza still had a grip on the drug trade.

If we didn't find a way to take over the operation, Mendoza would still be a big problem. I was at the crib wondering what to do when Michael came rushing over to me. I didn't know what he was so worked up about either.

Y/n: What's wrong Michael?

Michael: Boss, I've just found Mendoza's main drug cache in Greenwich.

That really did interest me, if it was the main cache, it would have millions of dollars in product. But I knew that it had some sort of catch to it too.

Y/n: Where is it?

Michael: It's at a major construction site in Sunset Cove. They have at least nearly ten million dollars in drugs all stored there.

Y/n: And the catch?

Michael: The catch is that the whole place is crawling with Mendoza's men.

I knew that was going to be a problem since it was the main cache. But I also knew that it wasn't going to stop me from taking it either.

Y/n: Get the crew ready, we're going to take all the stuff they have.

Michael: Got it boss!

With that, I got in a car made my way over to where the construction site was. And I knew that it was going to be hard, but it didn't stop me before. Once I arrived, I saw the place crawling with guards and knew I was in the right place. Then my phone started to ring and I saw it was Michael calling.

Michael: The crews ready boss.

Y%n: Alright, move in now!

Then Michael and several other Outlawz started to charge in as I did the same thing. The Cardenales guards had put up a good fight, but it didn't matter as we were able to overwhelm them. Once the guards were dead, we found all sorts of crates full of drugs.

Y/n: *whistles in amazement* We can make a fortune with all these drugs.

Michael: Got that right boss.

So we started to load up all of the drug crates into trucks. Once we got all of the drugs loaded up, I saw cars pull up with more Cardenales members.

Y/n: *shouts* Reinforcements!

Then another shootout occurred as we defended the trucks. It made sense they would send more men, so we fought back against them. After a few minutes, most of them were dead and the last few had run off.

Y/n: We got to get there out of here now.

Michael: We will, don't worry.

So Michael and I got one of the trucks as the other Outlawz grabbed the rest. Then we made our escape and with all the drugs in tow. Then we brought them to a warehouse at the docks yo hide them.

Y/n: Good job boys, at this rate there'll be a nice bonus coming your way.

So then, we unloaded all of the drugs into the warehouse. Once the hear had died down, we would sell the drugs and make tons of cash. And it wouldn't be long until we finally dealt with the rest of Los Cardenales and Mendoza. It was just a matter of time before we would be running the city.

New Neighborhood: Sunset Cove